Book 1: Chapter 16

Hey so this a bit of fluff, then onto the next adventure, with the 11th Doctor, Amy, and Rory in The Doctor's wife, well at least the first half, I am still writing the second half now. Review if there are any mistakes and if you want a specific episode. Enjoy

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Once in the Tardis, the Doctor pushed some buttons on the console and Rose told us she was going to rest, and I went to go sit on the captain's chair.

"Doctor?" I ask quietly, but he doesn't answer me his back turned to me as he fiddles with the Tardis.

I sighed and asked a little loud "Doctor?"

He fiddles more with other things on the console of the Tardis and I get up and lay my hand on top of his.

"I'm sorry" I tell him softly and he turns to look at me.

"I…I shouldn't have left the hospital, and I really should have let their Aunt take them to where they needed to be, but she made me go with her, and there was the Tardis, a future version of you was there, and we talked. " I tell him.

"By the time I realized what was happening, and was going to leave he stopped me and told me that I wasn't present during this adventure. And how you were panicking about me not being at your side, but that I would explain it to you later, so I'm sorry." I say and move my hand away from his but he grabs it.

"No, I shouldn't ignore you, but with what happened, I was worried that something could have gone wrong, that you didn't get out or were caught up with something, I was scared that you…" he trails off and moves his hand to cup my cheek.

"I can't and won't lose you, you are way too important to me" he tells me then moves his hands to my waist and picks me up and sets me on the console.

"Doctor…wha…" I start to say but before I can finish asking his lips are on mine.

I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck as he tries to pry open my mouth with his tongue, but I denied him entry to my mouth and he growls, and kisses me with more passion. When I need to breathe I tug his hair and pull away from him breathing heavily.

"I…that.. I…wow..." I breathe out.

"Yea, wow" he says and leans his forehead on mine.

"I'm tired, I haven't slept in like two days or well two adventures, last time I was able to sleep was right before I had an adventure with this version and Miss Rule Breaker" I tell him and he nods.

"Miss Rule Breaker, will you tell me who she is?" he asks.

"Dude, if I told you that would rip a hole in the universe, like a really big hole, plus you won't meet her for a while kinda, but that's not important, sleep is import.." I yawn "ant" and rub my eyes trying to fight off sleep.

"Kids are energetic, those two wanted me to play with them, but I couldn't, but can we play later, I liked playing hide-n-seek on the Tardis, she makes it fun" I say and the Doctor just smiles and picks me up and I wrap my legs around him not wanting to move away from him.

"Don't drop me please, but can you stay next to me, I feel more comfortable being near you when I sleep." I mumble into his chest and he chuckles.

After a few minutes I feel the softness of the bed and I kick my shoes off and curl into the bed.

"I thought you wanted me to stay with you?" I hear the Doctor ask and feel the bed shift then arms around me.

"Yes, now stay put, you're warmer than the comforter" I mumble and snuggle closer into his chest.