Book 1: Chapter 22

A skeleton is sitting up against a stake fastened into the floor of the stone chamber. A single cross slit illuminates the rooms. We were chained together, with the chains running through large hoops set into stones in the floor. Robin is on the left, then the Doctor, then me, then Clara.

“Splendid. Enchained.” Robin says lifting his hand.

“Yep.” me and Clara say.

“Trussed up like turkey-cocks. Thanks to your friend.” Robin expresses his displeasure.

“Shut it, Hoodie. I saved your life.” the Doctor yells offended by what Robin said.

“I had the situation well in hand” Robin tells the Doctor looking at him like he ruined everything.

“Long-haired ninny versus robot killer knights? I know where I'd put my money.”  the Doctor says riling Robin up more and making me want to bang my head against the poles we were chained to.

“If you had not betrayed me, I would have been triumphant.” Robin pointes out to the Doctor.

“You would have been a little puff of smoke and ashes.” the Doctor says clearly annoyed by Robin, oh why did they put them near each other, why.

“Oh, ha!” Robing barks out laughing.

“You'd have been floating around in tiny little laughing bits in people's goblets.” the Doctor spits out to Robin still with an annoyed kind of way.

“Balderdash. Ha!” Robin laughs.

“Oh, right, here we go. It's laughing time.” the Doctor says getting more annoyed

“Well, you amuse me, grey old man.”  Robin says insulting the Doctor making me groan lowly and mutter about how I wish this would be done and over with.

“Guard! He's laughing again! You can't keep me locked up with a laughing person.”  the Doctor yells trying to get out of being near him.

“Oh, I find that, I find that quite funny. Do you know, I feel another laugh coming on. A-ha-ha-ha!” Robin mocks the Doctor by laughing again.

“Guards, I cannot remain in this cell. Execute me now.” the Doctor yells and glares at Robin.

“You heard him. Execute the old fool”  Robin says jumping to the chance to get rid of him.

“No, hang on. Execute him.” the Doctor says still glaring at Robin and gesturing him with his head.

“I do not fear death, so execute away.” Robin says yelling the last bit.

“Execute him. I'd like to see if his head keeps laughing when you chop it off!” the Doctor yells making me sigh and look at Clara trying to see if she was annoyed with them fighting and I see her looking annoyed.

“Oh, Robin Hood always laughs in the face of death.” Robin yells out and I try to mouth words to Clara.

‘Can you shut them up, there are not even any guards out there’ I mouth to her gesturing with my eyes and she seems to think about it.

“Yes, rolling around the floor laughing, I would pay good money to see that.” the Doctor yells out.

“Guards! Guards! Guards! Guards! Guards! Guards!” The Doctor and Robin hood yell and Clara finally gets fed up.

“Oh, you two, shut up!” Clara yells at them and they stop yelling.

“Do either of you understand, in any way at all, that there isn't actually a guard out there? “

“Oh.” the Doctor says as both he and Robin turn to look over at the door.

“I did, in fact.” Robin starts to say riling up the Doctor again.