Friends With Benefits (b.e.)

I really wanted to get a chapter out because I've left you all too long now. So, here you go!! 🥵🥵🥶🥶😳😤😤

pls point out mistakes...

I'm re-writing it.

💛💛

"Ugh!"

You moan out loudly as Billie rubbed her own pussy on yours.

(Getting right into it)

You would've never thought of being Billie Eilish's fuck buddy... well, friend with benefits.

"Mm, fuck..."

Your roommate had told you both to keep it down, but... how can you be quiet when Billie Eilish is fucking you?

You just simply can't.

You had your eyes closed in pleasured, your body was fighting the urge to come when you're only 3 minutes in.

That would be embarrassing, you thought.

You feel Billie's hand reach down to your nipples. She then continues to play with them while harshly rubbing her wet, red and swollen pussy on yours.

"Are you gonna come?" Billie's voice strained out, she sounded like she was trying not to moan.

"Mm—un-nuh," you lied and moaned, lightly moving your hips with hers and her tits bouncing. You always came early when fucking with Billie. You just got turned on so much more than any other person you've had sex with. Also, you don't like coming first.

"Don't fucking lie to me," Billie angrily rasped out, you shot open your eyes. You felt a hand around your throat and Billie's eyes were a deep blue.

She had a small smile on her face, but other than that you knew she was serious.

"I can feel your pussy clenching against mine, baby." The way Billie rasped out 'baby' was literally about to set you off into that euphoric, orgasmic state.

'God, I think that this whole situation just got me pregnant' you thought.

You let out a loud cry, your bed rocking and hitting the wall aggressively with each hard thrust Billie gave you.

"So? Are you about to come?"

She whispers, her body collapsing on yours but she still kept humping against you.

"Yes!—" you yell, cutting yourself off while your breathing stopped, you gasp.

"Then there was no need to lie, babe—" Billie moaned, keeping up the rhythm.

"I'm gonna come, Bil." Your face scrunched up in pleasure, your clit started pulsating and your stomach started contracting.

"Mhm, I know, love." Billie pressed her lips together, letting go of her loose hold on your neck.

She propped herself up a bit and continued. Her fists dug into the mattress, supporting her weight so she can rub her own sex against yours more efficiently.

You couldn't hold your orgasm back anymore.

You needed release. So, you did.

Moaning, groaning and gasping was all that your roommate could hear.

Billie closed her eyes and blew her hair out of her face, grabbing onto your leg and pinning it down from moving.

The both of you had sex for the rest of the day.

You were... nakered. But, you did cuddle after your endless rounds of hardcore sex, so that's something you were extra happy about. Guess Billie does do after care—as she cleaned you up, helped you go to the bathroom, peppered you with kisses and complimented you.