desk (b.e.)

"i need you so fucking bad, baby," she breathes out as she helps you unbutton your shirt, her legs wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer. the strap-on rubs up against her through her skirt and thong.

"couldn't take my eyes off you at all, baby, you're so fucking hot," you breathlessly tell her and unbuckle your belt as you pull the strap on out of the baggy jeans you wore. you told her you would wear if just to tease her and make her think about it all throughout dinner.

"hurry baby, i need you so bad," she whimpers and sighs as you sloppily kiss her neck and push her thong to the side and slowly sip the strap in. she's sat on her desk in her room, her arms wrapped around your shoulders and her lip caught between her teeth as she scrunches her face up in silent pleasure.

"fuck..." she whimpers softly and you fuck her at a nice pace as her hands grip your half-unbuttoned shirt and then she caresses your hair and shoves her face into your neck as you make her feel good.

you feel how easy it is to slip inside of her, and her hips and waist feel so good in your hands as you hold her, your hips drilling into hers to fuck her in the best way.

"baby," she moans and pants in your ear desperately, her legs squeezing around your waist.

"fuck, oh my god..." she whimpers and pulls you in to kiss her neck.

you do it, you leave hickeys all over her pale skin and she takes your strap so fucking well, her pussy swallows every inch so hungrily, her hands desperately grasping onto you, all of you, just to stabilise herself.

"just like that keep going, baby, god fuck..." she moans and softly scratches the back of your neck and plays with your hair, scratching your scalp softly to praise you for how good you're making her feel.

you fuck her good against the desk, it starts wobbling a bit when you give her hard blows, and her head falls back against the wall, hands gripping onto the edge of the desk so desperately. her eyes are closed and her jawline looks so fucking good and sharp, you can't help but lean forward and attach your lips to her. she's so sweet, so good, she takes it so well all for you. all for me, she takes it so well.

fuck

i need her so bad bro... thought i'd share ☺️

forgot to feed my girls sorry guys, i'm here now 😝 hope y'all have been surviving without my updates

<3 ymfp toodles