Just Fluff :) (B.E.)

i think everyone could do with a little more lovin rn

soft smut too

"Hey, baby. How was work?"

Billie shook her head as she dragged herself into her house.

She didn't reply and instead made her way towards you. You were only sat in the living room on the couch, scrolling mindlessly through your phone.

Her face didn't hold a smile like it normally did. You slightly frowned when it had been multiple seconds since she came in and you greeted her. It was like she was ignoring you.

She had time to lock the door, drop her coat on the floor near the stairs and make her way over to you but not reply? She must be in a pretty rough mood.

"B?"

Billie stares into your eyes as she neared you, straddling your lap and gripping your cheeks in her hands as she yanked you closer—pressing her lips against yours.

Your eyebrows raise as you place your hands on her hips and waist, slowly massaging the skin as you slipped under her oversized hoodie and shirt.

Billie pulled back from the kiss and rested her head on your shoulder, her hands moving to your hair and gently squeezing and playing with it.

"Everything alright, my love?"

You calmly rub her back as you felt her sigh into the crevice of when your neck and shoulder meet.

"Mm-mm... Am just... needy and emotional."

You smile to yourself at the sound of her voice. She sounds cute right now. Her light freckles she had gained during summer were so adorable to look at when she slept peacefully. But you couldn't see her face because she was stuffing it in your neck, hugging you close.

"Alright, baby. That's okay."

You whisper back. Her back was so warm on your hands and it was so comfy to sit here like this but... she kind of stunk.

"B, you want me to go run us a bath?"

"Yes please."

"Alright. C'mon then, love."

She went for a quick rinse-off in the shower to get all the sweat and gross things off before wanting to get in a bath and told you if you wanted to join her in the bath you had to rinse off too.

So you did.

Then, you ran her a bath and filled it with body wash so it was all nice and bubble-y, just how she likes it.

She un-wrapped the robe she quickly put on after her shower and got in the bath.

"This alright?" You mumble, sitting in the bath behind her and pulling her closer to you. She rested her back on your front.

Billie moaned and nodded, closing her eyes as you rubbed your hands up and down her arms.

"How was work then, darling?" You quietly ask, enjoying the silence.

Billie inhaled and let out a shaky sigh. You probably wouldn't have caught on to it if it wasn't so quiet.

"It was... God, i just... I couldn't come up with any lyrics or sounds or..."