Baby, ryd on me (B.E.)

thigh riding

"Ugh, you're so fucking annoying." Billie pants as her hips involuntarily grind down into your lap searching for some type of friction or touch. "Getting me all worked up like this and just staring at me instead of fucking me," She continued, gripping your t-shirt in her hands tightly. Her booty shorts were barely covering her thick thighs or ass and her tank top gave you a beautiful view of her breasts since it was so tight and clingy to her skin. You, out of pure desire to do so, bring your hand up and rub her nipples with your thumb and fingers softly through the fabric.

Billie held a whimper in as her breathing became more ragged just by your touch on one of her more sensitive areas of her body. But, then again, every part of her body becomes hypersensitive to your touch because you make her feel so good. Her neck when you whisper sweet nothings into her ear and play with her baby hairs on the back of her neck, her hips you grip tight as you pound into her from the back or even missionary, her inner thighs and the way you place soft kisses on them before going down on her, her lower stomach as you dance your fingers along it to tease her. All these areas were areas that got Billie off faster and faster the more you paid attention to them.

"Mm, i love it when you talk to me all sexy." You joke, she smiled and panted looking down at you.

"Don't start." Billie gave a soft scoff, a smile stretching across her lips. She moaned softly, her lacy thong rubbing over her swollen clit as she grinds down on your bare thigh. Her hips grind down in circular motions, gradually applying more pressure on your thigh as she becomes more and more desperate.

Small, ragged breaths fan against your face slightly as Billie leaned towards you. She lifts her arms to rest her hands on your shoulders and then wrap them around your neck.

"Oh, baby." She mumbled and closed her eyes, licking her lips in concentration of focusing on the feeling of pleasure.

"Mhm, I'm here." You reply. You place kisses on her neck and cheek. You love when she rides your thigh, even though she has only done it twice before. She claims it makes her feel embarrassed because you're just there staring at her as she helplessly humps your leg like a bitch in heat.

As she's rubbing herself all over your thigh, she's leaving a small wet patch from where her thong has been soaked and is now soaking into your skin. You can feel the warmth on your leg. Her hands grab your your hair, accidentally pulling on it. She gets slightly restless, moving her hands to cup your face as your own move down to her hips to guide them in their movements of rubbing back and forth.

Billie leans forward to kiss you. It ends up being a sloppy kiss since she's not too bothered and is way too focused on getting off. She moans into your mouth, her tongue rubbing against your own and you can't help but just go with the roughness of the kiss. It was so captivating. You let her take control of the kiss and pull her closer to you.

This slides her further up your thigh and causes an uncomfortable yet pleasurable feeling to erupt in her stomach. Her clit was so sensitive and swollen that the friction your thigh provided was going to send her into one of her groundbreaking orgasms.

Loud moans just pour out of her mouth and into yours. The sloppiness of the kiss had calmed down and now it was just you and Billie making out heavily. Her rings warm against your face since the metal had heated up because of the warmth of your face. Her hands were gripping your cheeks and face rather tight; pulling you closer and closer to her.

She whimpers, her thong rubbing her in the right ways just enough to push her to the edge of her orgasm. Billie gasps pulling away from the kisses you were sharing and moaning.

"Gonna come... Fuck," She moans out breathlessly, her hips aching as she keeps grinding. Her stomach fills with that pre-orgasm feeling. Her stomach starts to flex and her body shivered slightly. She desperately grabs onto your t-shirt since all you were wearing was one of her old, oversized t-shorts and a pair of underwear underneath.

She shuts her eyes urgently, her mind starting to go blank as her orgasm nears. Her moans are much more frequent and she's whining softly every few seconds. With one final gasp and soft moan after a deep exhale, her orgasm finally washes over her and her body starts to lightly shake. Even though her eyes are closed, they roll back into her head and she clenched her thighs around your own thigh.

Her nipple are hard and you can see them through the thin fabric of a tank top she was wearing. Your hands grip her thighs securely as you continue to guide her to keep rolling into your thigh. Billie moans and her hips slow their movements down, the feeling of her orgasm slowly vanishing from her lower stomach.

"Fuck..." She whispered, digging her face into your neck and breathing hard. You breathe in and out deep as well, so turned on from getting her off. Your arms wrap around her body and she happily accepts the small hug. She feels flustered when she actually thinks about what she just did: used your thigh to rub herself up and down it repeatedly until she came all over it. Wouldn't be the first time though, would it?

just wrote this again
mistakes are welcomes ofc

<3 ymfp