jealous bitch pt.2 (b.e.)

kinda rushed??

😎smut😎

BILLIE POV

she huffed as she tried to lower herself onto my knee . i smirked an watched her thighs trying to pull my knee closer to her clothed pussy .

"keep trying babygirl, you'll get there " she looked at me and looked as if she knew her place . "please..." she asked quietly , i scoffed "please what?" i say before tightening my grip on her wrists "please daddy... finger me..." she whispered while looking down "look at me and beg , slut" she swallowed thickly "daddy, please can you make me cum by fucking me?" she asked staring into my eyes .

i smiled before kissing her lips roughly , she tried to kiss back but i pulled away before she could kiss back . "yeah, bunny, i can make you cum anytime , can't i " she nodded quickly before trying to grind herself into my knee . i chuckled at her stupid attempts . i removed my knee , she whined , i inhaled and leaned closer to her ear "you're gonna scream.. for me baby" i whisper into her left ear .

she gulped "yes daddy" i smirked , "your weakness is making daddy wet , you're going to take care of daddy's problem after i make you scream" she nodded "naked. on the bed .arms up to the headboard . legs spread." i tell her , "now" i whisper , she let out heavy breaths , i let go of her wrists .

she bit her lip and took off up the stairs , i scoffed and shook my head smiling . i had some orange juice , waiting for her to be ready . i quickly chugged the orange juice ; i walked up the stairs , seeing her clothes messily threw off on the floor leading to my bedroom. i opened the slightly-shut-door and saw her there .

beautiful as ever . "good girl , bunny" i say walking over to the handcuffs . they were metal so not comfy and i knew she didn't like them but she deserved this .

"awww but daddy i don't li-" "shush" she whimpered and sighed , "yes daddy" , i smirked before cuffing her wrists to the headboard . she winces "oh suck it up , whore" she gulped and nodded while biting her lip .

then , i got on the bed , and spread her legs open . "mm look at that pussy , baby" i say licking my lips , "what are you gonna do for daddy, kitten?" "i-i'm going to scream" she replied . i smirked and nodded , "in what way do you want to pleasured?" "every way please daddy i'm desperate" i watch her look helpless as her pussy becomes even wetter with her juices .

"wait" i got up and got the vibrator . as i was walking back to the room i heard her talking to herself "should i piss her off by not moaning .... but then you'll be punished idiot , god i'm dumb . but she will feel bad for not making me feel good a-" "-huh? what were you saying?" i ask walking in , she looked at me , raising her head . "oh nothing i was just...yeah" she says sighing and relaxing her head on the pillows .

"these are really uncomfortable billie-" "-it's daddy , and i don't care " i say turning the vibrator on the fastest it can go .

i'll teach her a lesson .

straight away , i lower the vibrator on her glistening pussy . she hisses and lets out a loud moan . i knew she wouldn't be able to not moan .

"i heard you , and look at you . you're moaning for me babygirl " i smirked before turning the vibrator off . her moans came to a stop as she closed her legs after i stopped the toy.

i got up while she let out hard massive breaths . i made my way to my draw and got out the 7 inch dildo .

i also picked up the strap , let's see how she can handle this.

i slowly made my way back to my bedroom , smirking to myself at my plan . "prepare your little tight pussy , babygirl" i tell her , she looked at me . i smirked at her before winking and straddling her waist on the bed "i'm going to destroy you tonight , y/n" i whisper , feeling goosebumps form on her body . she sighed. "you want this dick?" i ask , she looked down to see me holding the dildo .

she let out whimpers while nodding slowly "y-yes?" "good girl" i praise before kneeling on the bed . i put the strap on with the rubber dick .

she sighed , "u-uhm billie?" "wrong" "sorry .. daddy?" she asks , i hum while spreading her legs wide open "can you start slo-" "no , you deserve this , kitten . what are you?" "a whore?" i shake my head

"no more than that " "i-i'm a slag , daddy" she tells me . i line up the rubber dick with her hole "no babygirl . you , this, your body ... is mine you are mine , no one else's " i state before sliding the dildo in and thrusting into her at an inhuman speed .

she gasped , letting out a loud moan "hnn- yes! daddy y-yours , i belong to you" she says loudly, pulling at her handcuffs . "sh-shit!" she yells "slow d-down" she commands , i smirk before biting lips and thrusting faster . i push her legs up to her stomach and use them to help me fuck her quicker.

"s-stop " her weak voice says "are you sure?" i ask , slowing down . she frowned and shook her head "continue.." she moaned .

sounds of the dildo entering and re-entering her soaked pussy . "shitt BILLIE!" i look at her , "IM GOING TO -" "-shhhmamas , i know -" "-NO BILLIE !!! IT FEELS DIFFER-" she cuts herself off by a loud moan and squirting all over my shirt and pants . "AHHHFUCKKKKK " she grabs her handcuffs and squeeze them as her juices squirt and flow out of her .

"wow ..." i whisper before slowing down "you squirted like a fucking water gun" i chuckled , she blushed with already flushed cheeks "y-yeah.... sorry" i smile before pulling the dildo out of her "about the mess you made? i'll clean it up , love. you probably have jelly legs " i smile before pecking her lips .

she smiled and nodded , i i cuffed her and put the cuffs on the floor . i removed the strap-on , grabbing the vibrator as well and placed them back in the drawers .

<3 ymfp toodles sam the fire engine guy