It was an accident (B.E.)

Slight use of 'mommy'.

Use of 'mistress'.

"Fuck! Yes! More, please mistress!" Billie cries out while Y/N fucks her with her strap-on.

"Gonna be a greedy slut? For me? You want every last bit of my dick inside of you?"

"Yes!" Billie throws her head back while Y/N keeps a tight grip on the chained collar around her neck. She twisted her hands to wrap the small, lengthy chain around her hand and yank it. Y/N's knees were digging into the bed and she perched on them to get a good angle.

Billie gasped and moaned while looking into her mistress's eyes.

"What?" Y/N asked whilst rocking her hips hard against Billie.

"Yes, mistress!" Billie cried out desperately.

"Mm, good."

Satisfied with the submissive's answer, she pushed her down by her chest to lay her down on the bed.

Y/N stopping fucking Billie and straddled her thigh while lifting Billie's leg above her to rest it on her shoulder. With this new position of Billie's legs on Y/N's shoulders, she lines the tip of the rubber dick up with Billie's desperate hole and pushed inside slowly before gradually building up to that same speed she had previously.

"Is this enough? Or do you want more?"

Y/N asks over Billie's moaning and panting that came out like whimpers.

"Yes, oh god! Yes, I-I want more! Fuck, please give me your dick-please," Billie begged and gripped the bedsheets, her acrylics scratching the bed as she desperately clung to it.

Y/N breathes heavily while the music Billie had chosen for them played on her Alexa at a low volume.

Billie rolls her hips and closes her eyes in bliss while Y/N keeps her eyes trained on the fake penis ramming in and out of her girlfriend. She was in awe at how good Billie could take the dick.

Meanwhile, Billie was letting out whines and soft whimpers as her tits bounced with the rhythm Y/N set.

Billie's clit was throbbing and her hole was gaping and clenching around the strap-on.

"Mmm-ughh!" Billie groans and feels butterflies in her stomach but also somewhere else.

Y/N broke out of her trance and looked up at Billie.

"You gonna come? So soon, bunny? Yeah?"

Billie felt hotter at the words and nodded while crying out with a few whines.

"Yes! Oh fuck, yes!"

Y/N rubs her right hand over Billie's stomach and hips before using her left hand to yank backwards, causing Billie to sit up. She strained and planted her hands behind her.

Y/N glared deep into her eyes and Billie held a submissive look while her pussy was getting pounded relentlessly. Billie realized her mistake. "I'm sorry, mistress."

Billie gasped for air and held the intense eye contact.

Y/N leant forward and kisses Billie softly.

Their lips gently brushing although Y/N was fucking her in a completely different way. Hard and fast.

The kiss was slow and it made Billie crave Y/N even more.

Billie moaned into their kiss and Y/N felt herself moan at how hot that was.

Y/N pushed Billie away and back down on the bed before feeling even more encouraged to make her girlfriend come.

She grabbed the vibrator she had left on the bed next to them and pressed the middle setting so she wouldn't overstimulate her girl.