dicked down (b.e.)

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

(I'm re-writing this rn... this is such a cringe chapter. )

Billie spends wayyy too much time in the studio. Like, I know she's working on her album and this new song "everything i wanted"... but it's getting ridiculous. She never spends time with me.

It seems like she's ignoring me and leaving our alone time for the album. I know it's a commitment—as I've already stated— but it's just... I miss her. Lately, it's just been,

"Hey, baby. How was your day?"

I lean in for a kiss, wrapping my arms around her neck. She kisses me back and sighs into it. Then she pulls away quickly and ducks out of my reach.

I frown, my eyes following her as she grabs Finneas' electric guitar from her room. Why was it even in there? Probably staying up late working on songs.

I follow her into her room.

"Babe?"

"Yeah, sorry. It's really good. Look, babe, I gotta go, alright? I'll text you later, love you." She pecks my cheek and walks out of her room.

I stand there. Staring at the wall.

Why is she being like that?

.... And so on. It's hurting me and she doesn't even see that because she's at the studio allll the time now.

I know she doesn't want to disappoint her fans, but, what about me? I've been craving her, I need her so bad and she's just singing her heart out at Finneas' house.

It's gotten to the point where she stood me up to our date!! I'm tired of it, it's affecting us.

"Are you alone or waiting for someone?"

A waiter asks as they came up to my table. I glance around the restaurant and hum with a smile. "Yeah, I'm waiting. Thank you,"

I tell her as she lights the candles for me.

She offered a smile and walked away after lighting them.

5 minutes later and Billie isn't here.

I should wait. I don't want to be impatient. Maybe there's traffic? Or fans?

10 minutes later and she still isn't here.

It's now been 15 minutes in total. She's late. Very late. God, She's got it coming for her when she gets here. This is so embarrassing.

Another 5 minutes later. Of course she still isn't here. Is she standing me up? Or is she just super late?

She hasn't forgotten... right?