masturbating bout her 😏

your relationship with girl: her best friend

YOUR POV

i hold her image in my thoughts, her body, the curve of her breasts and
her perfect skin; the thoughts making me wet.  the memories of her last
touch are still etched in my mind.

i let my hands wander, over my shirt, as i lay alone in my bed wishing i was with beaux. i find my breasts and circle my fingers on top of the material, until i feel my nipples stand hard pressing against my touch.

slowly i slide off my shirt in one solid movement. i don't need clothes for
what i have in mind. the thing i need to do, to satisfy my want.

my fingers find my nipples once more, twisting them, pinching them making
them hard. squeezing them until their ache is matched by one between my
legs

my hands move down further. they move down to the nakedness below my waist. to the source of my heat, the place i long for her touch.

my fingers slide over myself, teasing my body and not giving in to what i desire, just yet. i slide my hands down to my thighs drawing my fingernails
along the soft inner flesh. it makes me hold my breath as my pleasure mixes
with a touch of pain, thinking it is her. thinking it is her hurting me and making me want her more.

i reach the place i was after and let my hand rest over my mound. my smooth
shaven skin touched with the beginnings of dampness, anyone could see how
much i want beaux.

a single finger slides along the outside of my slit; soon it is covered in wetness, ready to take my need a step further. i slip it between my lips. taking a breath as i fee how hot and wet i have really become. i let this single finger slide up my pussy, gently over my opening in one movement, barely touching my skin until i reach my clit.

my clit is throbbing and hot, screaming for me to touch it. slowly, i let my
finger reach what i want, as slowly at first i start to stroke at my clit.

i feel the pressure mounting; driving me toward the edge, but i am not
ready for that yet. i let my other hand find my second point of desire; covering it in my wetness i let my fingers tease the hole.  i want to make this last as i hold onto the image of her.

i picture her tongue sliding over me, tasting how much i want her. knowing that in the presence of beaux, i am helpless.

i push a finger inside of me and then follow it with another sliding them
in deep and hard. i fuck myself with my fingers. pushing in and out,
curling them around inside of me all the time thinking it is beaux.

(listen i just like the name beaux it's pronounced bow like bow and arrow . if your name is beaux it's a very pretty name. also every chapter from now on will not be related to others unless i put 'pt.2 ect. anddddd i will announce what yours and beaux's relationship is)

i want to take more; i need my pleasure to mix with pain. i need it to
mirror the ecstasy and pain she causes me.

i push in a third finger and try for another; all the while the fingers on my clit match the movements inside of me. my movements get faster, harder
and more urgent.

her curves

i arch my back as i let her name escape form my lips. moaning and sweating,
i feel myself get closer. closer to what i wish she could give me and
closer to what i need.

i am soaking, the wetness her image gives me. it drips down my wrist and
onto my thighs. i can't hold it any longer, my body gives in, gives into
the dirty desire.

wave after wave hits me. my whole body shudders and my mind is lost in her perfect image. inside my head, a secret world of longing exists.

"UGHHH FUCK!!" moaning and screaming, i finally have what i wanted and even though i am
totally exhausted...

i still crave her touch.

"helloooo!" i hear an all too familiar voice shout , i widen my eyes and sit up rapidly still naked from my recent events that took part in her bed .

"shit!" i whisper-yell under my breath, beaux isn't my girlfriend... in fact, we're friends . best friends , we are very close and well.. we're not like other best friends . we make sexual jokes, hold hands and kiss each other's cheeks and faces all the time , just not the lips . we cuddle in both of our beds at both of our houses . so basically we act like a couple except for any sexual stuff .

she doesn't know i like her , a lot .

i rush to grab my clothes and panties , "fuck it" i say and stand up naked before running to the bathroom across from her bedroom "uh... y/n?!" she shouts as i slam the bathroom door shut .

fuck . when i ran into the bathroom , in the corner of my right eye , i could see her standing there as her two dogs barked and jumped up at her legs .

her mom was out shopping , and her dad? .... he cheated, a lot on her mother . her mom is so sweet and doesn't deserve what he did to her .

"uh yeah?!" i yell with a shaky voice while starting up the shower , "why are you naked?!" she asked , "shower!" i shout back and got into the cold water .

. as the water heated up a bit , i rubbed some soap all over my body . it had a strong scent of peach . it smelt nice , really nice . i also used some exfoliating gloves on my body which got rid of dead skin and made it super soft to the touch .

10'minutes later

as i was relaxing in the shower under the warm water . i felt warm on my neck and it kinda tickled . i shrugged my shoulder at the feeling and kept my eyes closed at the relaxing warm water dripping down my body .

"you look so good right-" "-AHH! WHAT THE FU-" "-oh my god shhh!" i turned around and saw beaux behind me , naked again . the first time i saw her naked was three years ago when we were 14 talking about how weird our nipples looked . well, they didn't look weird but we were just bored and so we wanted to see each other . look i don't know why either but it turned me gay.

i looked her body up and down several tines , staring at her shaved pussy and medium sized tits .

"uh.. beaux... what you doing?" i ask nervously  keeping intense eye contact knowing i'd stare too long at her body. "joining you?" she says biting her bottom lip , and her hands wandering over her naked body "no uh... get out please i'm not comfortable " she looks down and plays with her fingers "beaux?" she looked into my eyes and smiled sadly before kissing my nose and getting out . i watched her sadly ."sorry.."

"wait" i say right as she was out of the bathroom and had shut the door . i kept my mouth open , thinking of what to shout to make her come back in here . but i just my mouth , no words coming to mind .

i sigh and groan . what tf y/n! you could have gotten laid or had her wash your body even though you did . i mean, if she joined me in the shower and was about to say something about how i look naked them obviously she has some sort of feelings for me .

you don't just get in to the shower fully naked with your best friend and whisper about how good she looks naked or breathe lightly on their neck .

A/N: beaux won't always be the name i use , also i will say the relationship between you and the random hot girl.

<3 ymfp toodles doggy poopa scoops