2 birds one stone PT.2 (b.e.)

oop I forgot to post earlier

sorry for mistakes ho

I tried my best at describing what I could see in my head

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

Y/N's POV

"Fuck..." Billie moans as I pin her to the wall and suck on her neck. It was hard to do with all the chains around her neck.

We've only just got through my front door.

"Baby, please. I'm so wet..."

Billie tells me while pulling my face away from her neck. I bite my bottom lip and start unzipping her rainbow colored Louis Vuitton jacket.

She was only wearing a tank top underneath with a bra on to support her large breasts.

I swear I might fuck this girl and then kill her.

She grabs me by my neck, stopping me from touching her any more and forcing me to walk backwards until I'm pushed onto my familiar bed.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, mamas."

Damn, yes daddy.

I moan as Billie starts to take my shirt off, her hand unwrapping from around my throat.

"Goddamn, you're sexy."

Billie mumbles while undoing my bra. I sighed as her mouth wrapped around my hard nipples.

I flip us over so I'm straddling her.

"Take this off." I demand, pulling on her LV jacket.

Billie gets it off her arms so it was off of her body but she was still laying on it.

"You turn me on so much..." I whisper before grabbing the straps to her beige tank top and yanking it down her shoulders and arms.

"Help me take it off, baby." I was getting a bit annoyed because I just wanted to see her big ass titties.

She smirked sexily before helping me pull the tanks top down a bit. Her stomach was slightly toned.

"Woah...."

I didn't expect them to be that huge. Her bra had no wires or padding in them. It was like she wasn't even wearing a bra because it was just thin grey fabric covering them. Probably just wore it because of the tank top she was wearing.

I felt her hand grab the back of my neck as she pulled me down into a heated make out session.

I felt her grab my breasts midway which made me pull away and move to her black baggy shorts. I lower my face to be directly in front of her clothed pussy. I look up into her eyes as I start to pull her shorts down.

She was staring right back at me, watching me carefully. I look away so I can see her pussy. I did pull her underwear down with the shorts. Billie kicks her shorts off before laying still again and sitting up slightly to watch me. Her breathing was heavy.

I went to lick her folds but she stopped my head with her right hand. I tilt my head at her. "What's wrong?" I ask confusedly.

"I... uh, I'm insecure about my pussy... I have an outie and I just-- yeah..."

Oh no I'm a bout to start laughing.

I look down, she does have an outie. I raise my eyebrows and look back up at Billie.