Some good stuff (b.e.)

writing this on the freestyle yk, whatever i write i write. no plan yup YUP les go

"Oh fuck," a breathy whimper slips from her agape mouth as she pants, a frown of pleasure on her face. Her boyfriend fucks her from behind, hands on her hips—rough. You watch her as she arches her back and makes a slight face of discomfort as he grabs her hair and pulls on it.

"Are you close?" she asks in a slightly breathless whimper.

"Uh-huh," her boyfriend pants back and you just stare at him. He is literally a dog in heat right now. Hips thrusting mindlessly, not worried about the state of neglect his partner is in.

"And how am I meant to get off?" You ask, leaning up on your elbows. She was meant to be eating you out, her face in between your legs whilst you're on your back, as her boyfriend fucked her from behind (a threesome), but obviously she couldn't do that because her boyfriend was being a selfish pric—

"I'm so close, just—wait." He groans out and his hips stagger as he nuts.

"Don't worry, baby," you whisper quietly to her, sitting up and gently stroking her cheek as the ignorant, childish, selfish boy she calls her man slowly releases the hold on her precious, silky hair. "I'll take care of you." you give her a soft seductive smile, sensual and lustful.

She stares into your eyes and she's captured by you, hypnotised almost, by the way you're speaking to her. It looks like, to you, like you're her gay awakening or something. Like this is something she's been needing and missing out on.

Her boyfriend lays down and closes his eyes; it doesn't take long for him to start sleeping and giving off a quiet snore.

"That really isn't sexy, that sound of him snoring," you mumble as you pull her closer to you. She leans in evermore, yearning for your touch against her red, warm cheeks. "So, I think we should swap rooms. Just for us. So that way you can be loud, yeah?" you mumble against her lips as you ghost your own over hers.

"Yeah," she whispers breathlessly, leaning in to kiss you fully, still on all fours, but you pull away just enough for her to be chasing you as you lean back.

"Come on."

When you've changed rooms and you're in their spare guest room, you lay her down on the bed and crawl up next to her. You tuck her hair behind her ear, "you ever been with another woman?" you ask, observing her breathing and seeing how she seems almost breathless.

She swallows and shakes her head, eyes boring into yours with interest in your every move. She seems eager to experience and notice everything you do, even the small things like tilting your head at her, rubbing your hand down over her chest slowly.

"Let me fix that," you smile, carefully straddling your legs over her waist.

"You want to know the best thing for women to do to one another?" You ask, brushing her hair back and tucking it behind her ear.

"Mhm," she mumbles, licking her lips.

"Eat their pussy."

She leans into the kiss when you finally give it to her. It's a sloppy, wet, deep, sensual kiss. Slow and controlled. Your hands gently toy with her nipples and breasts, giving them light squeezes and twisting them gently.

"That feels so good?" She questions with a loud moan escaping her throat.

"Yeah? Maybe you're into nipple play. Maybe you can orgasm because of it."

You lean down and begin to kiss all over her breasts, kissing and licking her nipples that become hard in your mouth. Goosebumps form all over her skin and she shivers when she can no longer feel the warmth of your mouth on her nipples.

"That felt really good... Could you do it again?" She asks, breathless as she sits up.

"Just lay back and I'll do everything you want, baby."

As you continue to kiss and suck on her nipples and breasts, you slowly run your hand down her torso and tummy, slowly slipping down to dip in to her pussy and ghost over her clit and lips. Her legs subconsciously move open for you, inviting you in. She moans and strokes your hair back to egg you on to continue. You can tell she loves what you're doing to her by the way she's dripping when you dip your finger inside of her and then pull it out.

You rub your finger in small circles over her swollen clit hood, keeping the pace nice and predictable.

"Is this the pace that gets you off?" You ask, placing a sloppy kiss on her hard nipple.

"Yeah, it's so good. I think i'm gonna cum already." she moans and bites her bottom lip, hips thrusting up instinctively to get more from you.

"You got a strap?" you mumble as you pull away from her nipples to use your fingers to play with them instead as your other hand stays playing with her clit and rubbing.

"No... Just... just my dildo." She whispered breathlessly and moans again as her back arches up into you.

"That'll work," you respond with a small smirk and lean in to kiss her slowly.

"I think... Oh shit, i'm gonna cum." She moans out, closing her eyes. She cradles your head close to her chests as you continue to pleasure her clit and chest.

"Oh god... oh god... oh my fucking...."

She gasps softly as her body tensed up. You feel her clit twitch underneath your fingers and you slightly slow down how fast your rubbing her clit in order to help her through her orgasm.

"Oh my god, I'm—!" She whimpers and breathlessly gasps, her body twitching and spawning with her orgasm passing through her.

She squeezes her hands into a fist and swallows before saying, "You're so amazing... I've never came like that with anyone before."

"Glad to help you out, pretty girl. Where's your dildo?"

When you get her dildo, you use a fresh pair of new boxers she bought for her boyfriend earlier that day and shove the dildo through the peeing hole so that the base can't slip out of the buttons.

"It's not the sturdiest thing but I think I can still fuck you good."

"Is it bad I'm actually excited for sex for once?" she jokes with a small laugh.

"Once you've been fucked good, you can never settle for less. So you ready for me to do this? You think you can handle it?"

Apparently no, she can't handle it. She's there on her back, legs on your shoulders because she's flexible, mouth wide open, body shaking with each thrust she gets, and tits bouncing.

Her hair? Messed. Her mouth? Wide open. Her tits? Bouncing. Her pussy? Destroyed. Hotel? Trivago.

( ;) can't resist guys, it's been months )

"Oh fuck, oh my god, baby, that's it. Fuck me... fuck me harder. Yes, yes, harder. So good! Oh shit, i think i'm gonna cum! I'm gonna—so hard!"

She moans out and whimpers in between her words. Her pussy swallows all of the dildo, and you have to keep a hand there to make sure the toy doesn't fall out of the briefs.

"Oh shit!" She moans again, "Feels so good. So good. So big, please." She whimpers and brings her hand down in between her legs to rub her clit as you continue to fuck her good.

"Come on baby, cum for me. Let me fuck you better than him. Am I better than him? Can he make you feel like this?"

"No! You're better... So better, and good... And big, and oh fuck!"

She gasps and cums all over the dildo, the small amount of thick, transparent arousal spilling all over the dildo. Each thrust in and out draws out strings of cum. Your hips and her back of the thighs clap against one another and make the dirtiest sound.

"I think... I think I'm gay."

<3 ymfp toodles