vibe with me (b.e.)

draft from requests a year ago. (sorry bby, i take my sweet time with your requests, but eventually i do get round to them, so. can't really complain can you 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😐. also idk idc about mistakes >:)

Your hands tangle themselves in Billies silk, black hair as she slowly nudges you to lay down on her bed. You let her guide you down and straddle your hips, her center pressing right up against you as she sits on your lap. Her lips are soft but greedy against your own, her tongue ever so slightly edging inside your mouth and rubbing across your bottom lip.

Billies hands rub up and down your torso and eventually come to rest on your chest, groping you softly through your t-shirt. "Wanna try something?" Billie mumbles as she pulls back from your lips. You don't know if it's just women in general, or just Billie, but god women are so cautious when it comes to touching one another and are always so soft and gentle, unless you ask otherwise.

"Mhm, sure. Anything for you, baby." Billie smiles and you can see her face become pink and flustered. Cute, the way you get a reaction out of her so easily.

"Hold on," She tells you, leaning down to press another kiss to your lips. You smile at her as she pulls away and grins playfully at you.

She bends over the side of her bed and you watch her curiously as she arches her back subconsciously. "Wowzers, look at that ass." You joke and Billie laughs as she pulls a box from out under her bed.

Purely because you can (because she's yours and yours only) and you have such a strong desire to do so, you bring a hand back and slap her backside. She gasps and looks back up at you as she reaches to grab something from the box she pulled out.

"Baby, I'm not in the mood for that right now," Billie confesses, "maybe in another chapter." wink wink. go read it. find it. or not. it's kinda cringe—the writing. or just keep reading this one. it's gonna get very hot in here. woohee hot like nelly in her mama anyway

"Just couldn't help myself, B, sorry." You raise your hands in defence. She hides whatever she grabbed behind her back and distracts you by giving you a wet kiss.

"Lay back for me again, love. I'm in control now," she uses a single finger to press you back into the bed by pushing the middle of your chest.

"Mm, just how I like it." You heartily chuckle.

"Lose the cockiness. You won't be this bold in five minutes." Billie smirks and places whatever she got out from the box behind her so you can't see what she got. You raise your eyebrows and chuckle.

What she does do, though, is grab your wrists and hold them firmly in her own hands as she leans down to kiss you slowly again. Not too long after the kiss, she plants bunches of them down the side of your neck and jawline. "There we go," she praises, "stay still for me, darling."

Your heart pounds, your stomach gets butterflies and you instantly become more aroused. You lose your smile and feel your face heat up. Due to your increased heart rate, your breath quickens and becomes more harsh.

Teeth gently graze at the skin of your neck, ever so carefully placing little nibbles and bites along the way on her lip's journey of travelling down to your collarbones. Leaning back, she tugs up at your T-shirt, signalling she wants you to take it off for her.

So, you lift your arms and sit up to allow her to pull your t-shirt off without difficulty. She does so easily, and chucks it to the side once she's finished stripping you of it.

Instinctively, your hips buck up and try to rub up against her thigh in between your leg now when it pressed against you in the slightest.

"Try keep still for me, baby," Billie mumbles as she continues to admire you and adore you with her lips and tongue, kissing all over your chest and collarbones whilst occasionally giving you little nips that's would make you jolt and gasp softly.