2 birds one stone (b.e.)

Billie's POV

"so what's this mission about?"

I question my 'boss'. He sighs while putting some papers down, "There is a girl named Y/N. Rumor has it she used to work with our enemy. She knows some shit she's not supposed to know. We know she's retired from working for them because she hasn't been spotted with them for months now."

He took a pause and hugged before continuing, "All you need to do is follow her home and seduce her. Bump into her accidentally and flirt until she takes you back home with her or something."

He explains simply. I raise my eyebrows.

"Can I sleep with her if she's hot? Or-"

"Ms. Eilish... come on. You know you can't. She's our enemy."

I roll my eyes jokingly before standing up and nodding at him.

Y/N's POV

"Billie Eilish. One of the best people they have at that place. All we need you to do is to follow her around for a bit and just take a look around the city. If you see her, approach her. Flirt a little. Give her a smooch and take her home. Once you get her home, tell her to wait on your bed while you go to grab some 'toys'. Grab your gun and and go in there with your gun pointed at her."

Jerry explained with his New York accent.

"The girl with the green roots and black hair??"

I ask, tilting my head at him. He nods, "yep. She's extremely gay so this shouldn't be a problem for you to seduce her. I know the ladies have an eye for you, Y/N." Jerry winks at me, I chuckle.

"Alright, I'll do it. When's this happening?"

"Tomorrow. you're gonna walk around the streets of L.A. maybe even go to the beach and try not to be sus while looking for her. If you seen green roots and baggy clothing, then you know that's our girl. Blue eyes, quite short, plump pink lips, pale skin and the overly expensive, baggy clothing."

He describes her to me. I've only seen one photo of her and that was during a meeting. She's hot as fuck. But, I can't mix business with pleasure.

Just kill her at home then it's over.

. . . .

NEXT DAY, 10:00 AM

Is that Billie?? The girl had green roots and black hair, baggy clothes, pale skin. Quite short as well which matched his description of her.

She kept looking around as if she was looking for something... or someone. I looked away and continued walking down the path that led to the Santa Monica pier.

I know I was meant to follow her but she seemed like she suspected something so I'll wait unti-

"Hey! Uh, hi?" The woman had blue eyes. Yep, this was definitely the girl... I think.

"Oh, uhm, hey?" I question, she smiled charmingly before biting her lip and started walking with me.

"I- uh, I just noticed you walking by, and... I just wanted to talk to you. Fuck - I'm really bad at this type of... 'stuff'" I tilt my head at her and observe her face a bit more. She's hot as fuck... wow.

"Type of stuff? If you're tryna flirt then you're doing it terribly..." I tell her with a small smile, she smiled back and looked down at her hands, placing them in her shorts pockets.

"Glad you think it's flirting. It's what I was aiming to try and do... I have a question..."

She sure did seem good at acting. I know she's not shy at all. Kind of asked questions about her so I could know my target better.

"Are you into girls by any chance?" She asked, suddenly getting more confident.

"Oh... yeah, are you?" I fire back the same question.

She smiled and nodded while looking at me.

"Yeah. Have you got a boyfriend? Or girlfriend?" She asked, looking me up and down a few times. I look away from her and continue looking at every having fun on the beach.

"Nah, I don't like relationships. I've only ever been in two so. . .yeah." I explain. "So, what's your name?" I ask her.

I need to be absolutely sure that this is the girl he's talking about.

"Billie. And you?"

"I'm Y/N."

.   .   .   .

"You're really fun to talk to, and you're cool... you know?" Billie told me while staring into my eyes. We were currently stood near the rail on the pier that was over looking the ocean. The sun was setting, and Billie and I had basically had a date today.

"Thanks, you're cool and fun to talk to as well." We were staring into each other's eyes. The sexual tension had been there throughout the whole day together. The subtle touching, the looks we gave each other. And lastly, her looking down at my lips and flicking back to my eyes a few times.

That's exactly what Billie was doing now.

"You're so sexy, hot and pretty at the same time... while still being cute as fuck. ...Do I have permission to kiss you?" She spoke softly, turning to face me fully. Her pale skin was now glowing with an orange tint form the sun. Her eyes looked exactly like the ocean just with a yellow reflection from the sun.

(That's what I mean by her skin is glowing and orange tinted or whatever and with her eyes and all that

(That's what I mean by her skin is glowing and orange tinted or whatever and with her eyes and all that. Also those are the chains and earrings she's wearing)

How could I say no to this kiss? Plus, if I have to kill her I have to get her in bed."

"Yes." I whisper while she placed her hands on my cheeks. She licked her lips and looked back into my eyes once more before leaning in. I close my eyes and lean in too. The kiss felt so real and hot. I was actually kissing the hottest woman alive. Wow.

I place my hands on Billie's neck, feeling the cold chains and earrings hit my skin and pull her closer while her hands snaked around my waist form my cheeks.

We slowly pull away from the kiss, resting my forehead on hers.

I slowly opened my eyes and made eye contact with Billie.

She started smiling, so I did as well.

"Do you wanna take this back to my place?" I question, letting my hands fall slowly from her neck to graze over her chest. She looked down at my hands before looking back up and smirking.

"I'd be crazy not to, mamas."

Part two? where you maybe 'sex it up' or maybe 'kill' her. I'm not spoiling Which one will happen.

😈

You're lucky I'm giving you another chapter when it's barely been a day

<3 ymfp toodles