P.D. Spin-Off (Sub B.) (B.E.)

A spin-off of Possessive Dom where Y/N punishes Billie using the other methods she described.

Requested by : - @bils-hoe & @Libby137976

Billie drifted further and further into sub space and could feel the pit of her stomach ache slightly. It was very subtle but it was constant so she couldn't not feel it.

"Please mistress, please give me the collar. I need it, mistr—"

Billie felt another slap to her face and it stung—it was harder than the last.

"I said shut up. Do you want your punishment to be worse? Do you want me to lock you in the playroom for a day without any touch while keeping you on the edge of an orgasm with a vibrator? Sitting in a room with your own thoughts knowing you failed to please your dom. Knowing you disappointed me and that you're not worthy of a collar anymore."

Billie sobbed even harder and shook her head.

"N-n-no! M-mistress, pl-please!" Billie cried and gasped for air.

She shut her eyes and clutched her stomach.

"You know what? Come here," Y/N gripped the back of Billie's neck. Billie was forced to stand up and follow Y/N to the part of the playroom where there were restraints.

"If I have to use these to keep a whore like you to sit still—Lord have fucking mercy on you." Y/N referred to the restraints hanging down from the ceiling and walls.

Y/N laughed humorlessly as she grabbed the harness that would attach a specific vibrator to the middle of it. The harness would strap around Billie's thighs like garters and in the middle there would be a little attachment place to click in the vibrator.

Billie's Mistress released the back of her neck with a gentle push and she rubbed the area as she kept her eyes groaned down at the ground.

"Step into it."

Y/N demanded Billie as she placed the harness on the ground. Its adjustments had been loosened so that Billie could fit into it and then Y/N would tighten it up.

Once Billie was sorted and the harness was strapped on tight, Y/N demands she stay there and fetches a purple rabbit vibrator.

Billie audibly whines at the sight and Y/N gores up with a look that practically says, 'don't you even fucking dare.' Her eyebrow raised in a perfect arch and making her look even more fierce.

Billie only catches this look out of the corner of her eye barley since she was still following Y/N's order of not looking at her.

"Bend over."

Billie slowly bent over. Her Mistress wasn't having this bullshit.

"All the way, Y/N." Y/N slapped Billie's backside hard, to which Billie cried out due to having a spanking less than 5 minutes ago, and dead-legged the submissive and shoved her forward.

Billie gasped and fell to the ground on her knees, her face slamming against the ground as Y/N kept a firm hand on her lower back—keeping her there. She sat on the floor, on her knees in doggystyle.

"Oww...." Billie cried quietly and felt sorry for herself.

Y/N paused her actions of shoving the rabbit vibrate inside of Billie's pussy and the harness.

"Oh, I'm sorry. What was that? It hurts? Awww, poor little baby. I'm so sorry, owie owie owie, huh?" Y/N sarcastically mocked and made fun of Billie.

Billie whimpered and wiggled her hips a bit to soothe the pain on her backside.