Award Event (B.E.)

Billie = 27 Y/O ____ Y/N = 26 Y/O

Soft smut (soft smut is underrated 😩)

-

-

"Bils," Y/N talks loudly over the music in order for her girlfriend to hear her.

"Yeah, mama?"

"I need to tell you something. Meet me in the bathroom in 2 minutes. Just gonna get a quick drink." Y/N talks into her ear, hand lingering on Billie's arm as Y/N stands next to her, bent down.

"Alright, love. Not too much though!" She calls out to her as Y/N pulls away from her presence. She smiled at her and nods, Billie smiled back at her girlfriend.

Billie stands up and heads to the bathroom, figuring she might as well sort out her make-up a bit. She loves getting dressed up and doing her own make-up to go out with Y/N. She is in a rather good mood, considering they're both at an awards event.

All of the awards happened over half an hour ago, but they decided to stay—seeing as they haven't went on a 'night out' in a few weeks.

Billie got up from the red seat and made her way through the dimly lit room until she saw the stupid women symbol above a fancy looking door.

She wanders in, letting the door slowly fall back to its place after pushing past it and entering the bathroom.

"Oh my gosh, it's been forever since I last saw you!" Billie squints her eyes, trying to adjust to the darkness even though it was dark in the room where the party was being held. The lights were LED and were dimly lit, painting the room a dark and deep yellow.

Billie saw Ariana Grande talking to her in the bathroom.

"Ari, it's so nice to see you. I knew you were here obviously. I just couldn't seem to catch your attention."

Both girls pulled each other in for a hug.

"Ugh, I know. Every time I saw you, you were already talking or I had to go and do some stupid shit with management."

They pulled away.

"It's good to see you again, I missed you. You look great, by the way. You look gorgeous in a dress. How's Y/N?" Ari started conversation again, walking into a stall.

Billie moved in front of the mirror, reaching into her bra and pulling out her favorite lip gloss.

"She's great, sexy as always. I'm extremely lucky to have someone like her in my life. Y/N's the first girlfriend I've ever had that I think I want to marry one day." Billie confesses with a small smile as she thinks about her girlfriend and then remembers what she had told her.

"Don't mind me, just taking a piss. Ignore it, I'm tipsy right now. I'm excited for you, I see the way you look at her. And vice versa. That's the way I look at my lover. Best husband ever. So sweet."

Ari slurred slightly, flushing after Billie hear some toilet paper crinkles and sounds.

Then she came out of the stall.

"Sorry, I'm in a bit of a rush. I need to make sure he's not mouthing off and rambling to some person about my next album." Ari slipped out, hastily washing her hands with soap and warm water.