quick, cum here! (b.e.)

draft
you guys have allllwaaysssss been complaining that i don't give you enough dom billie so i'll be publishing some dom billie drafts soon
this is one.

also like, i'm not imagining billie when i write these icl, i just image a faceless woman and it's hot enough for me idk bout you. oh wait yh nvm it's not for you cuz y'all like obssesssss over billie. not blaming, she's good looking i just don't think im
that into her looks yknow?

not hating just stating facts.

i just add billie as the name and description so you guys can live out your fantasies. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Billie
hey, can u come over?

You
sure, be there in 10 :)

Looks like you're getting the living daylight fucked out of you.

Standing up from the couch with a slight sigh and click of your joints, you leave and drive to Billie's house as fast and as safely as you can.

Once you arrive, you notice that only her car is parked outside the house and her family's car is gone for now. You walk up to the door and go to knock but, through the ring doorbell app, Billie already knew you were there and came out to greet you as soon as you lifted your fist.

"Oh, hello?" You ask, taken aback by the sudden opening of the door.

"Come in," she smiles slightly and pulls you in gently by the wrist. You can sense the stress and frustration radiating off of her.

You allow her to guide you in and to her room, she shuts the door and you make yourself comfy on her bed. You're leaning back on your hands, sitting on the edge of her bed.

Billie walks over to you and carefully straddles your lap before leaning in and kissing you slowly, but it was a slightly wet kiss. You let your eyes naturally fall closed and your lips subconsciously reply to her kiss. She always gives the types of kisses you can never get enough of, no matter what.

"Can you give me all of you tonight?" Billie mumbled against your lips, her hands caressing your face and neck, eventually moving down to your top to take it off.

"Yeah... If that's what you want and need." You reply breathless, ready to do whatever she wants.

"It's also about what you want and need. You want this, yeah?" She asks softly, looking into your eyes after pulling away. Her own eyes are bright and blue, but so soft with the way they look at you.

"Of course. I can't say no to being a pillow princess for you."

"Mm," she laughs and chuckles deeply, it was raspy and hearty, "thank you, baby." There's something different about when she calls you 'baby'.

Her hands pry your top off and you allow it. Your hands cup her jaw and you move backwards as she gently pushes you back. 

You can already feel yourself being turned on and getting flustered as her lips work down the side of your neck and her breath tickles you.

"I wanna use the dildo today, is that okay?" Her voice is quiet and forgiving, allowing you to say your honest thoughts. She pulls her face away and uses her hand to rub the side of your neck that she was just kissing.

"Uh-huh. Just use me how you wish. It's all I can give you in return for fucking me so good."

She works her way down your chest, leaving marks as she wishes, knowing no one will see this part of you, her tongue teasing you on the areas you're most sensitive. Eventually her mouth arrives in between your legs and she teases you by placing delicate kisses all around your pussy.