best friend's sister 😳 pt. 1

Re-publish.

You sat on the couch, eyes intent on the TV screen, game controller held tightly in your hands. Next to you, your best friend Alex was equally concentrated on the game. After all, it was a very serious duel; video game pride was at stake. On the screen, their chosen characters were squaring off — punching, kicking, and performing all sorts of crazy moves.

Alex had already won the first round, but you weren't going to let her get away with it; you had the upper hand this time. Your character jumped over a projectile and kicked your opponent in the head, then proceeded to execute a series of attacks that made the screen flash and shake. In the end, Alex's character was thrown back and fell to the ground, beaten.

"Oh yeah, that's right! Not gonna go down so easy!" You exclaimed, elbowing your friend.

"Uh-huh, we'll see," Alex said, unimpressed.

It was then that you noticed that Alex's older sister, Nettie, had entered the room. The teenager's ever-changing hairstyle was a rather tame shaggy brown mass today with beautiful curls at the end of the strands of hair, though she had been known to wear everything from a pink pixie cut to a green mohawk in the past.

She looked gorgeous to you. Her small tank top in fact featured a skeleton with a mohawk - you thought it was the mascot of some punk band. Her tiny camo shorts were so short, they barely covered more than panties would. She looked cool and badass. She looked really hot.

You swallowed, your mouth suddenly dry. "H-hi," you timidly greeted the newcomer, but received only a grunt in reply.

"Final round!" the video game announced. "Fight!"

It was suddenly much more difficult for you to concentrate on the game. You couldn't help stealing glances at Nettie, who had let herself fall into an armchair next to them and was fiddling with her phone.

You had been fantasizing about the older girl for a few months now, and having her so close and looking sexy as hell was very distracting. In the game, you kept getting hit by attacks you should have easily blocked or dodged, and Alex eventually made short work of you.

"Ah-ha! I thought it wasn't gonna be easy?" your friend said smugly in triumph.

"Yeah, yeah," You said, offering no excuse. You couldn't exactly admit that you had been at an unfair disadvantage.

"Rematch?" Alex offered.

"Nah, not really feeling it. Play against the computer for a bit."

"Psh, sore loser." Alex rolled her eyes, but she did switch game modes.

You leaned back into the couch, trying to get a good look at Nettie without being too obvious about it. The teenager was lazily sprawled into the armchair with one bare foot on the cushion and the other on the floor, a position that some would consider indecent for a young lady. Nettie was hardly ever "ladylike", mind you, but you liked that about her. You noted that the older girl's tiny shorts were frayed at the bottom, and wondered if she had actually shortened them herself. Nettie's small top kept riding up every time she shifted, offering tantalizing glimpses of her tummy.

Your eyes drank in every detail. You were certain this outfit would make it into your late-night fantasies, when you lay under the covers, a hand between your legs, and imagined Nettie seducing you, kissing you, doing all manners of naughty things to your body. You shivered at the thought, but firmly pushed the idea away. Now was definitely not a good time to be thinking this kind of thing.

You sighed, knowing your fantasies would never come true anyway. Nettie had just turned seventeen, there was no way she would be interested in a little fifteen year old like you. They barely interacted at all — in fact, Nettie usually ignored you completely when you were over to play with Alex.