Yeah... Yeah, thats my bitch. (B.E.)

"Dirty talk to me baby," Billie spoke lowly and hushed. Both agreed on experimenting with each other about these sorts of things.

"Dirty talk?" You ask, mumbling against her lips as she rests her forehead against yours and slightly rocks her hips in your lap. "Mhm," she replied with her lips brushing against yours. You press forward a bit more so you can kiss her, your lips moulding with hers.

You both live in the kiss, enjoying the feeling of the other person's lips pressing harshly against their own. You move your hands to her clothed torso and rest them gently on her hips.

"Go on, Y/N." Billie nudges you softly, and looks up at you expectantly as she continues to softly rock her hips against your thigh and lap. You and her are still kind of very shy when it comes to being sexual with one another. It's just you feel so strongly about her you don't want to mess things up or make her uncomfortable so you always, always, always ask for permission or if she's okay, if she doesn't want to go further.

Billies eyes close as she traps her bottom lip between her teeth and scrunches her face up in a cute way. Your hands begin to softly guide her hips to rub up and along your thigh. Her breaths are more laboured now, practically hushing you with the deeper breaths she's taking.

"I—..."

You feel so awkward doing this. You don't want to say the wrong thing, or upset her, or sound dumb.

"Come on, baby. You've got this." Billie whispered in your ear as she moved her hands on top of yours. She slowly guides your hands down to her ass. She does a slightly sharp intake as her hips stagger but she continues at the same pace and rhythm as before.

Your hands resting on her lower backside and your heart pounding in your chest as you swallow your saliva and nerves down, you think of what to say to her. Stupidly, you say the first thing that sounds erotic and sexy in your head...

"Yeah..." You let out a small breath and gulp down your nerves, "Yeah, that's my bitch."

Billie's hips stop moving against your lap. Frowning and concerned, you worried you said the wrong thing. Billie shoves her face into the crook of your neck and her back is moving as though she's crying.

"Billie?"

It takes her a few more minutes to respond but when she does, your face instantly flushes.

"Oh, my gosh. Oh, my god. Y/N why—what the fu—" she burst out laughing again, her laughs muffled as she keeps her face in your neck.

Your face feels incredibly hot and you're so embarrassed you just wanna shrink away and die. You don't know what to say so you just stay silent and keep your hands firm on her ass. You feel almost uncomfortable right now. You ruined the moment. But, fuck... how on earth do you dirty talk? It just feels so—so dirty and wrong and awkward. You feel like you don't want to say such vulgar things in case someone is listening; even if you know no one is.

it's giving scary movie, ray and brenda; "imma work this... imma make this mine... i'm piss in yo mouth... and then i'm gonna shit on these walls, ray!'

anyway have fun ig, i was gonna make this a real like serious long chapter but i preferred this lmao

<3 ymfp, toodles