Aw, is that too much. Hm? (B.E.)

vibrator torture, overstim, sub/billie

btw i am coming back dw y'all

ik this the best imagine book you ever read soooo

i gotta feed my people

i've got some bigger chapters coming up soon i've just been dealing w a lotta writers block icl fr

this is a shorter chapter to just give you sum to read.

oh yh we gonna get right into that smut

"Please... Please i can't fuckin'... g-ugh." Billie groaned and slightly drooled on her chin.

"Deal with it." You mutter, focusing on placing the vibrator directly on her clit to purposefully overstimulate her. Billie had just orgasmed so her clit was extra sensitive.

"Shit! Fuck-fuck-fuck!" Billie moaned and her hips bucked and twitched as her clit was overstimulated.

"Sttt... Stop! Oh god!"

Billie moans and you roll your eyes at her.

"Say the safe word and i will. Other than that, no. Shut the fuck up and let me overstimulate your pathetic clit."

You spit on her pussy and she moaned and cried out.

"I can't! I fucking cant! I cant take it Y/N! Just fucking stop!!"

Billie cried out and hissed in pain, clenching her teeth.

"Please make it stoooppp-uhh!"

Billie whined and thrashed about.

You smirk and bite your bottom lip in concentration and you begin to finger her whilst holding the vibrator on her clit.

"No! Shit! Fuck, I-I-I... Fucksake!" Billie groaned and yanked on her wrist restraints. She was tied to her bedroom bed's posts by some belts.

"Aw, is that too much. Hm?"

"Yes!! It fuckin' is!" Billie yelled at you.

You curl your fingers and Billie begins to squirt all over the bed and you.

You don't know how you feel about her squirting all over you so you just kind of suck out of the way. You didn't want to get your clothes dirty because you really couldn't be arsed to clean it up afterwards.

Billie let out a few fed-up moans and sighs.

"Fuck... You're never fuckin... doing that ever again."

Her legs shaking, her hair scruffed and messy from moving around so much and her cheeks rosy whilst her body had a light sheen of sweat coating it.

"Mm, okay. I'm sorry, baby."

You reply with a small laugh as you give her thighs a light pat.

You did the same thing a few nights later and she still hated yet loved it.

<3 ymfp toodles