babygirl a bit insane (b.e.)

Very bad

⚠️ violence ⚠️

Billie's POV

"Shut the fuck up before I kill your ass right now." I lowly and sternly tell the woman as I choke her out.

Stupid bitch.

"Wait-" she choked out before falling limp. I let go of her neck and saw my hand print around her neck.

I grab her wrist and move it away from her face so I can beat her up and kill her without a problem.

I raise my fist and slam my fist into her nose, I instantly hear it break. I bite my bottom lip and continue pounding my fist in her face.

She was still breathing and my goal was to make her stop.

I throw as many hard punches at her face as possible.

Her nose started bleeding.

I pull away from her corpse as stare down at the dead body in front of me, breathing heavily as I stare.

She fucking deserved it. I wipe my nose, forgetting there was blood on my hand.

Now get rid of her.

I grab and start dragging her by her wrist out the back door of her small house. She was in her early 20's maybe?

I got bored while dragging her body out to the back so I decided to start humming.

"... ah fucker..." I mumble as her sharp ass nail stabs my wrist. When she was trying to pry me off of her, those nasty ass acrylics were scratching at my skin so hard.

"I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind...... blah blah.... you're the one that's always running through my day dream, I, I can only see your face when I close my eyes... can I get a kiss?- ew nah you ugly as fuck."

I laugh lightly and hear a gasp as I attempt to pick up the woman's dead body.

I look to my left calmly.

I saw a gorgeous girl with wide eyes. I smile slightly and pick up the corpse. "Baby?"

I furrow my brows slightly and dump her body in her dumpster.

I rub my hands on my white shirt and check my shirt before looking back at Y/N.

"You're not gonna run? Good for me, I'm sick of chasing."

(Smooothhh author, smooth.)

I walk over to her and place my hand on her chin. "Mamas? You there?"

"B...Billie?!!"

She yells, i flinch and smirk.

"Yes, baby?"

"You- what?!! You're not my girlfriend."

I furrow my brows and look away.

"What do you mean?"

I ask quietly.

I've always been her girlfriend.

"You're not the Billie I know- this billie is a fucking murderer!"

Y/N yells before slapping me. I gasp and stumble back while holding my left cheek.

Y/N's POV

"Wait, baby, I did it for yo-"

"What the fuck?! She was my best friend!-"

"-Y/N, listen, she was going to tell everyone that you're a 'dyke' and that you fucked her boyfriend with Charles and James. I was protecting you from hate and embarra-"

"Billie I- what is wrong with you?! I could've lived with that! You've killed them, Billie!" I whisper shouted while looking around.

Billie lets go of her face.

"No, mama, listen to me. I love you, I did it for you. I'm only protecting you. You were going to get jumped by them all.. all of them, charles, James and the girls. You were going to get fucking put in the hospital-"

"No I wasn't Billie, I didn't sleep with no one. They wouldn't have jumped me, Billie. You're fucked up-"

"-nah, man. Fuck you for not believing me. Y/N I swear to fucking god. I just used her phone to call it off! They had a whole fucking group chat as well! Saying when and where to jump you."

I didn't know whether or not to believe her. Was she lying? Either way it's wrong.

"It's still wrong, billie. You didn't have to kill her!" I whisper yelled.

"I-I know... I just, I want to protect you... I love you, and i-I'll do anything to make sure you don't get hurt. It was either her or you get killed and I was not letting you die. But trust me I will sort out the others for even agreeing. I have everything planned out, babe. We won't leave because then when they find her body they will notice we've fled the country-"

"-woah woah woah! Who said I had anything to do with this. Billie, this was your idea, not mine!"

Billie frowns and looks around frantically. "We need to go. It's just like a game. If we have an alibi we're fine. We need to be seen at home in our area and not in hers. If anyone sees us we are screwed."

I groan and think.

She's my girlfriend, I'm not letting her do this alone. I love her. And I guess I'll flee with her.

"Ugh, fine. Now shut up and come on. We need to leave."

We love a couple that sticks together no matter what..

<3 ymfp toodles