cheating prank PT.2 (b.e.)

Next day, 9:15 AM

Y/N's POV

"Morningggggg,"

I hear Billie's raspy morning voice call out sweetly as she placed a kiss on my forehead with her slightly chapped lips. She's definitely gonna put some aquaphor on that.

"Hiiii. . ." I mumble, snuggling deeper into the pillows. Actually, I don't know if these are her boobs or pillows. I can never tell.

I guess we'll never know— queue the beginning to American Boy. Oh my god, shut up, Y/N. It's too early for my brain to be this chaotic.

"Owieeeee, baby that's my boobies."

Looks like we know. "Sorry, thought it was pillow." I softly speak out into her breasts.

"Its fine, baba. You gonna wake up soon? I've gotta go places, mamas."

I furrow my eyebrows and open my eyes to look up into her eyes

"Huh? Where?"

Billie smiled at me before pecking my lips.

"Just places, my gorgeous girl. It's a bit cold. . . Cuddle meee."

Billie giggled to herself quietly, hugging my body closer to her naked one.

This is perfect. Cuddling my girlfriend as we lay naked. It's so comfy and it's warm. I still get butterflies from cuddling with her.

But, where could she possibly have to go?

3 PM

I've been out at my family's house, playing with my nephews and nieces.

I haven't seen them in forever but I also haven't gotten a single text from Billie. Well, I have. But that text only said, 'yo, don't text me cuz i'm doin sum shit.'

Like, huh?! What the fuck does that even mean? What is so important? Plus, that was two hours ago.

Is she gonna propose?? Nah....

Wait, what if she is gonna propose.

Maybe that's why she's been acting hella weird.

I look on Snapchat to check her location. It was off. I smile, maybe she's at a jewelry shop. Buying me a ring I will say yes to.

My mom walks in with a disgusted look on her face.

"What you smiling about, huh?"

I look at her confused.

"Nothing, I just think Billie's finally gonna propose."

Mom gasps and smiles, "really??"

She asked excitedly, I smile and shrug.

"Hopefully? I don't know. But, she's been acting really weird, and she's turned off her location. She's also been getting a lot of tics which could mean she's nervous. Nervous about what though?"

I question for my mom to finish my thoughts.

"Nervous about proposing!"

"That's exactly what I think."

I bite my bottom lip.

"I think I'm gonna head back home and chill in bed for a little bit, mom."

Mom nods and gives me a hug.

"Alright, it was nice seeing you again, please visit again soon."

I give her a kiss on the cheek.