Happy Birthday To You (B.E.)

Though Y/N's eyes were closed, she was very much drifting back and forth between consciousness and unconsciousness. The more she drifted towards consciousness - she started to realize a few interesting things.

Firstly, there was breeze floating across the lower half of her body that probably had something to do with her completely normal habit of kicking the comforter and sheets off of herself in the middle of the night. The abnormal part of that was that despite the feeling of a draft, Y/N was...hot. There was also something tickling her. Not enough to make her laugh, and certainly not anywhere on her body that she could brush away. No, the tickling sensation was happening on the inside and it felt fantastic.

So much so, that Y/N felt herself start to awaken. She recognized the the telltale feeling of firm hands between her thighs, caressing and kneading them. There was also something hot, soft, and possibly wet between her legs - tracing her outer most intimate area...teasing her...

"Mmm...happy birthday to you..."

Y/N moaned softly, feeling the same tickling sensation - now identified as a very familiar tongue dipping inside of her - followed by the most beautiful sound.

"Happy birthday to you..."

The voice singing was husky and low. Y/N gasped as she felt the tongue again, licking her. She struggled to open her eyes and focus.

"Happy birthday dear...Y/N ..."

As the voice sang her name, Y/N felt the unmistakable feeling of two slender fingers pushing their way inside of her. She cried out loudly, rising up on her elbows and finally opening her eyes to see none other than the Billie Eilish grinning up at her from between her legs, lazily pumping her fingers in and out of Y/N's pussy.

"There you are...good morning..." Billie murmured lowly, curling her fingers and grazing against a spongy piece of flesh inside of Y/N and laughing a little as she arched her back at the sensation.

"Fuck B-Billie! Wha-"

"Ah-ah, You're interrupting my song, Y/N/N ." Billie dragged her fingers roughly through Y/N's soaking pussy, reveling in the way the girl struggled to stay coherent.

"B-But-"

A loud smack rained down onto her thigh and Y/N hissed at the stinging pain.

"Shut your mouth and let me finish my song, or I'll stop fucking you. That will be your only warning." Billie said firmly, smirking as she flicked Y/N's clit with her thumb, and teased the nub right out of its hood.

Y/N threw her head back and bit her lip, feeling her toes curl on either side of Billie's head at the feelings that were building up within her. It was then that Y/N realized something.

Oh my god...she knows.

"Now, where was I...?" Billie wondered playfully, dragging her thumb over Y/N's clit again and chuckling at the way Y/N's hips jerked violently and her eyes darkened at Billie.

"Oh yeah. Happy Birthday to..."

Billie's suddenly slammed her fingers deeply inside of Y/N, curling them and tickling her g-spot relentlessly. As soon as Y/N clenched...Billie leaned down and sucked her clit into her mouth.

Immediately, stars exploded behind Y/N's eyes and her mouth opened in a silent scream. Her orgasm slammed into her and she grabbed Billie's hair, tugging harshly as her body undulated in pleasure. Billie moaned against Y/N's clit as she relished the feeling of Y/N's pussy walls fluttering around her fingers as she climaxed.

Starting to come down after a little while, Y/N fought to catch her breath. She released Billie's hair from her grip, moaning as the woman lapped up the juices that had gushed out as she came. Billie finally slipped her fingers out of Y/N and began to drag open mouthed kisses up Y/N's body, leaving her pussy exposed. She made sure to position her body between Y/N's spread legs and buried her fingers into Y/N's hair, staring into her big Y/E/C eyes.