good religious girl (b.e)

In order to be as less offensive as i can lmao, reader is christian, if you're not or something else that i cannot find a way to word for some reason rn, then imagine you're reading someone else pov so it isn't you babe. dw

"Hey, baby girl," Your roommate, Billie, is already in the shared bathroom you have in the dorm. She's only in a towel, hair in a ponytail with a few blow-away strands that had escaped framing her face beautifully.

"Oh, hi..." You respond as you look her up and down from behind. Her spinal tattoo was on show and there were droplets all over her exposed skin.

"You okay? I'll be done in a minute if you needed the bathroom," She looks at you through the mirror as she finishes up plucking her eyebrows.

"B—uh, yeah. Cool. Nice." You nod, clearing your throat and feeling your heart beat faster when she comes closer to you, walking right up to you in just her towel and letting you smell her freshly-washed, wet body still scented in the coconut and vanilla body wash.

"You look hot, bunny," she smiles wide and winks at you, leaning in to place a soft kiss to your cheek and then walking away to let you have the bathroom.

"Thanks?" You ask slightly breathless.

"Anytime, baby cakes."

——

That's always how it was. She always called you names; 'babycakes', 'babygirl', 'babe,', 'hot stuff', and her favourite (and kind of yours...) 'bunny'.

But for some reason, it never occurred to you that she was flirting. You don't know why you just thought that, whatever she was doing when she kind you up, flirted, touched you, played with your hair or something, that she was just being herself and being kind to you.

Going to college for you was meant to be a fresh start, but with your very religious, very forceful parents, that was hard. They helped you decorate your room (more like did it for you), and even hung up some religious sentiments to remind you that God is with you at all times. She even got your dad to hammer a cross up on your wall.

When your roommate first saw your room, she was kind of intrigued. She asked about your religion, your parents, even suggested that your parents forced the religion upon you.

Safe to say, your room didn't feel like you room. But you didn't know who you were yet. At least you had your best friend though, right? Wrong, She got accepted into a different college. Oh well.

Billie and you met on your first day when you went to your dorm, she was in the bathroom in just her towel. It's almost like a motif—you finding her naked with only a towel on in the bathroom.

"Hey, roomie," Billie comes into your room after knocking, "why do I get the feeling I'm gonna start seeing a sock on your door because you're doing so much work and getting stressed." She comes to sit next to you on your bed.

"What? What do you even mean?"

Billie sighs and loses her smile, "doesn't matter. Look, there's a big party later. Would you wanna go? It's some rich ass students and they've hosted it at a rented building."

"I don't know," you frown, placing your own down on your notbook, "I'm not really into the party scene. I don't drink."

"Hm," she rasps, leaning in closer, "is that 'cause you're such a good girl?" Her finger comes to softly lean your chin up.

"Yes," you reply, "drinking is really bad when you're underage. That's why we have a limit."

"For your sake, I hope you put a sock on that doorknob one day. 'Cause God knows you need it."