just sumthing (b.e.)

"oh you feel so good, baby."

her voice is raspy in your ear, hands all over your body and face. she worships you like no one ever before.

"so good, such a good girl. my good girl." she praises with soft moans as she stares down at you with lust. her eyes tell you all you need to know as she rocks up against you, leaning down with her face right in front of yours, barely centimetres between your lips.

you place your hands on wherever you can find, gripping her hips, tugging at her waist to pull her closer, you go with scratching her back as she fucks you. you can smell her sweat, it drives you crazy. her perfume almost leaks down onto your skin and makes your crave her even more. her lips place clusters and flutters of kisses all over your face, praising and worshipping your skin in between each kiss.

it's hot and sticky to be pressed up against her body but you fucking love it; it drives you crazy.

she moans as she looks into your eyes and then pulls you in for a deep kiss. you love when she kisses you and moans midway through the kiss, it turns you on so bad. it's almost like she encourages you to moan with her, so you do. you're both whimpering. she's moaning and crying out your name like it's the one things that gives her life, like it's the one thing she cares about.

"good slut, aren't you?" you mumble against her lips, smirking in admiration as she nods obediently.

"mhm," she whimpers, "so good for you. such a slut," she agrees and whispers, eyebrows furrowing up in pleasure.

"i love when you top me," she mumbles, panting against your skin as her hips continue to rub up against you, your clit grinding against her own swollen one.

"i love when you're a good little obedient bitch for me."

billie smiles and laughs sexily. before leaning right into your ear, "only for you, mommy."

just a lil sum thing for you
hehe
i like the vibe the no caps give so i went with it today

oh also, let me know what's your FAVOURITE CHAPTER EVER on this book? like EVER ever, and FAVOURITE favourite yk?

<3 ymfp