Possessive Dom (B.E.)

Request by :- @ArmyBlink006633

#Kinky #Quirky

Use of mistress, degrading, humiliation, Dom/Sub

(Well... this is a more extreme version of what they requested I guess)

Billie sat on her knees with her eyes trained downwards towards the floor beneath her body.

She could hear soft footsteps gradually getting closer and eventually she could see a slight shadow of a figure standing above and infront of her.

"Eyes up." The person told her and Billie glanced up into her dom's eyes.

Staring back at her was Y/E/C eyes.

"Do you know what you've done today?" Y/N asked and Billie gains a slight frown.

"No, Y/N." Billie's collar shined. The collar with Y/N's initial on it and the diamonds surrounding it. It was Y/N's way of claiming Billie. It was the collar that let Billie stop calling Y/N mistress but, instead, by her name. Yet, today that collar didn't seem to work.

"Would you like me to tell you what you've done, Billie?" Y/N asked with a certain tone that made Billie wet.

"Yes, Y/N. Is it something bad?"

"Is it something bad?" Y/N scoffed but opted for staying calm.

"You tell me. You submitted to someone else. They ordered you a command and you immediately obeyed as if I weren't there—as if I don't own you and you're not my submissive."

Billie's eyes fluttered as she recalled the memory. She didn't see any specific emotion on Y/N's face but how she was talking about it and bringing it up now obviously meant she didn't like it at the time.

"I...I'm sorry, Y/N—"

Y/N grabs a handful of Billie's hair and yanks her head back. Billie gasps and widens her eyes.

"I even collared you. You're collared with my initial and you still fucking obey someone else? Pathetic. Maybe I should take away your collar—"

"No! Please, Y/N. Please don't, don't take my collar. I-I need it," Billie suddenly began begging whilst Y/N released her grip on her hair.

"Bad girls don't deserve nice things."

"He-he told me to—"

"It's not about what he told you to do. It's about the fact you instantly dropped what you were doing and followed his order." Y/N corrected Billie before she could even finish.

Y/N leans her hand down and squashes Billie's cheeks together, forming a pout on Billie's lips.

She stares deeply into Billie's eyes and Billie cowers below her. Billie squirmed slightly and softened her eyes while they held submission.

"Over my lap."

Y/N walks over to the edge of the bed in Y/N and Billie's room and sits on it.

Billie instantly rose to her feet and unclasped her hands from behind her back. Y/N's eyes locked onto Billie and Billie kept her own eyes down on the ground as she made her way to Y/N hurriedly in order to please her.

"Didn't I tell you eyes up?" Billie glances up and nods while stopping in front of Y/N.

"Yes, Y/N. I'm sorry, Y/N." Billie apologized before returning to lay over Y/N's lap.

Billie lays spread on her lap and rests her hands on the bed.

Y/N rubs her hand over Billie's naked backside. Billie jumps slightly at a light slap.