best friend (b.e.)

THIRD PERSON POV

"billieeeeeee" y/n sang while wrapping her arms around billies waist "yeessssss" she sang back while shutting her phone off "i want you" or at least that's what billie hoped and thought she said "huh?" billie asked "i said i'm bored ... wanna watch a movie?" y/n asked the blue-haired 17 year old

"sure , romance i'm sick of horrors - shits giving me nightmares " billie said before jumping on the sofa and turning on netflix on her big screen tv . "ohh fifty -" "-NO!" billie yelled , y/n flinched "uhm sorry ... what about " y/n's voice faded as billie thought about what drew had told her .

"treat her well and be honest with your feelings . " should i had yelled at her?

billie thought while y/n kept ranting about movies and flicking through the movies . "uhm i know now's not a good time but i just wanna tell you how i feel "

y/n paused as she looked at billie , "oh okay ....so tell me " y/n says while grabbing billies hand and focusing all her attention on her secret lover .

"i-i uh .. i like you , you know . i don't like you as a best friend but a girlfriend way ... i like you ." billie says slowly and calmly while biting her lip afterwards . y/n inhaled to speak but bit her lip and closed her mouth . billie stared at the girl , waiting for her to speak up .

y/n nodded before looking back at the tv and not saying a word to billie while she looked for an interesting movie . billie frowned but sighed , she did everything drew told her to : she just didn't like her back .

y/n turned on some random movie while billie played with her rings and shifted away slightly from her best friend who had not talked yet .

"i-" "-shh" y/n told billie , not even looking at her . billie sighed yet again while frowning . billie nodded ; y/n looked at billie and caught her eyes .

YOUR POV

as i looked into billies eyes , i started to lean in . i don't know why , because i'm straight... maybe i'm bisexual? i don't know but i know i'm hella attracted to billie ... actually every girl who is pretty i have thought about fucking them or kissing them or doing something sexual with them and it's not gross for me to think about ... maybe i'm gay? no i like boys too sometimes it depends on the boy

"y/n i-" "-don't speak you'll ruin it " billie bit her lip before connecting our lips into a needy and hot kiss . i kissed back with hunger for her body to be in my possession . "do you want me to ?" billie asked while pulling away from our kiss . i looked at her lips and nodded "but i'm on top" i winked at her before she straddled me and started to kiss me again .

i slipped my tongue in and she moaned while my hands gently massaged her hips and waist . damn she has one hot moan . i felt a small pool of heat and wetness form in my panties "y/n ..are you okay with this?" billie asked , i shook my head "yes. and that's not my name "

she hissed as i slipped my hand into her shorts and thong before rubbing her clit barely "is this okay? are you in pain?" i asked while stopping " she shook her head . "what's my name " "y/n" she whimpered "it's not " . "i-it is" she breathed out heavily "no it's not, baby" , she whispered "ow" again as i pressed harder then went back to gentle with my fingers . "i-it is though!" she semi-shouted, i forced a finger into her tight hole "ah fuck! y/-y/n please ow" she hissed in pain , i pulled it out and she sighed while going red "i-i'm sorry ... i just uhm remember brandon?"  she asked me .

i closed my eyes while digging my face into her chest which was normal because when we became best friends we never stopped cuddling ."yes" i grumpily reply , never liked brandon "he uhm we had sex every day all the time.."

i gasped and looked up at her "is that why you always ditched my plans?! " i shout , she nodded . i groan "even when you didn't want to?" "want to u-uh watch a movie?" she asked while looking down at my lap . i sighed gently before grabbing her chin slowly and making her carefully look at me .

"bils... even if you didn't want to have sex?" i ask her sadly , she nodded "yes... but uhm i really want you to do this to me .. it's just ...it left me really sensitive and - it just hurts man and-and i want you to take it easy on me please.." she explained . i sighed "im sorry billie you don't have to do anything with me "

"you see i do want you to fuck me ... but i want you to be slow though and very gentle with it?" she asked , i nodded "well come on let's go to your bedroom" i say , she smiled and nodded .

as i walked into her bedroom , she locked the door and pushed me on the bed "no i'm top-" "-but i'm scared-" "-but i'll be gentle with you baby" i say as she stood at the bed . i sat up and made her straddle me . "i'm really going to try not to hurt you , billie . i'll take care of you " i say before starting to kiss her jaw . i slowly trailed my way to her neck , i started to suck and nibble at her skin until she moaned as i reached under her ear near her jaw . i hummed and smirked as i found her sweet-spot .

i sucked more aggressively on that part of her neck "hmm" she moaned , billie put her hand on her mouth "shhhh , babygirl , moan for me " i whisper , she moaned lightly as i slowly pulled her large shirt off and my kisses made their way down to her cleavage . "wow you're so gorgeous , billie" i tell her "shut up " she laughed , i scoffed "okay " i lay down on my back and flip us over so she's under me .

she bit her lip and arched her back in my attempts of trying to unclasp her bra . i finally i unclipped it and threw it on the floor . i licked my lips while staring at her tits "i-.... what- how can someone be this impossibly beautiful? " i whisper gently before licking a line up the valley of her breasts . she moaned softly .

i start to place gentle kisses on her breasts before wrapping my tongue around her hard nipple and sucked on her left one while rolling her right one in my fingers . she moaned louder , i looked up at her to see her eyes closed . i pulled away from her nipples , leaned up to her face and kissed her . i closed my eyes and she kept hers closed even after i pulled away .

i tugged at her white shorts and she groaned lightly before pulling them down herself . i smiled before shaking my head and kissed down from her chest to her perfect milky, white , flat stomach .

she sighed "oh my ..." she moaned out breathily as i reached her black laced panties "damn baby ... you look hot in lace " i say pulling her thong off .

<3 ymfp toodles tamera