confessions, confessions.... (b.e.)

"I'm gonna make you say it," you speak and Billie just pants and gasps for air as she lays there, desperately trying to recover from her multiple orgasms in a row. You discard the new blue strap she got for her birthday to the side.

"Not gonna..." she breathed out and turns on her side as she squeezes her thighs together.

"Guess I'll have to eat you out then, right?"

"Oh my—" she laughs and whines when you pull her by her legs towards you and spread them open.

You grin at her tired, spent, sweaty face. Her black bangs stick to her forehead and her cheeks are rosey. Her red roots and black hair is messed up.

"Do you want me to stop?" you quickly check with her but all she does is shake her head no.

"That a girl," you smirk and rasp out, kissing her inner thigh slowly to change the pace a bit, to keep her on her toes.

Your hand grips the underside of her thigh and you push her legs up into the side so that you have the best angle available. She whimpers every few seconds and then gasps with a weak moan when your tongue licks all the way up from her pussy to her clit.

"So sensitive..." she whispers and swallows her saliva. Oddly enough, though, she felt as though her mouth was so dry she would start coughing.

Her moans, cries, whimpers, shallow breaths are music to your ears.

You could just listen to her moan and still be entertained after hours of it on repeat. Her hands were what made you most excited to eat her out though.

Her hand placements always gave you the maddest butterflies.

Her hands would hold your head completely, guiding each and every action. Or they would stroke your face when she would like to sit up and watch you eat her pussy. Sometimes they would hold your own and she loves when she holds your hands when you eat her. Your personal favourite though, was when she would grip your hair so tight in her hands to the point where you're thankful you can't feel your hair.

"Fuck... fuck, fuck... eat me, yes, baby."

You smirk as you tongue her entrance and then place sloppy kisses on her clit. Her legs shake and wobble as she tries to let herself orgasm one more time before getting too overstimulated for the rest of the night.

"Ugh... fuck, mm." her moans and whimpers come straight from her chest and throat. The veins in her neck stand out as she strains to not breathe because she feels like if she does she'll lose the feeling of being so close to the edge.

Her eyes squeeze shut so hard.

"Say it. Say it and I'll let you cum, baby." you grin and watch her.

"Do I have to..?" she groans out, hips bucking wildly to orgasm. You remove your fingers before you think she's about to go over the edge, because if she did go even the tiniest bit over, then you wouldn't be able to stop her.

"Mhm."

"You fuck me..." she sighs and opens her eyes as she desperately tries to breathe.

"C'mon, satisfy me. It's the least you can do."

"You fuck me better... you fuck me better than my boyfriend." She sighs and covers her face, shaking her head and then laughing at how ridiculous she felt.

"Good girl. That's all I wanted to hear."

hey guys, what a COOOOOOOLLLLL chapter am i right?! god, i'm so awesome, man

anyway, cool little CONFESSION from me:

when i first made my account those long 4 years ago, i used to make new emails just to make new wattpad accounts just to follow my account because i realised people are scared to be the first few people to follow other people on social media's so i just wanted to get it out the way.

it's kind of like a herd mentality where like people will follow someone just because they have a lot of followers and so they think, oh this person will never see that i followed them because look how many other people also follow them.

i also just did it because i wanted more followers.

if you want, leave a CONFESSION of your own!! i would love to read any funny, weird, sexy, crazy, manic idfk ANYTHKNG! entertain one another and me.

can you tell i'm in a good mood? i just woke up and have lots of energy.

also billie got a new strap! yay her! bit weird shaped but.. i can't tell if it's a double sided one or if it's like anal and vaginal...?? idek, have fun girl yk?

also you guys are EDGING me with 800 followers 😩😩😩

and if this ends up being the first chapter (cuz i like to move my chapters about a lot so they're always in random orders) then HEY welcome, enjoy!!

bye byeee !!!

<3 ymfp toodles