3 months in (b.e.) READ FIRST

Not proof-checked or whatever

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

Y/N's POV

"Baby, this is the best place you've ever took me to... how did you find this place?"

I ask Billie as we stargazed, cuddling on the little blanket with the massive pile of food next to us.

"Billie?"

Billie's POV

~flashback~

"Hey baby!" Y/N hugged me as I walked through the door to her parent's house.

"Hey, mamas. How are you?" I ask, the guilt In my stomach aching. It felt like acid was bubbling in there.

"I'm alright, I guess. But, uh, where did you go last night? I kinda couldn't sleep without you next to me."

I couldn't look Y/N in her eyes. Even if she did cheat on me, it wasn't right for me to cheat on her as well just for revenge.

I didn't wanna seem as though I was getting played, because then my friends would make fun of me. Well, I guess they're not really friends then, are they?

"Bil?"

I shook my head slightly, I felt dizzy from how guilty I was feeling.

"I, uh, I just- fuck, do you have any medicine or something?" I ask while sitting down on her couch.

"Are you good, billie?"

Y/N looks so concerned. I asked finneas for some advice, I never told him I cheated on her though.

"Yeah, baby... I just, god... I just feel dizzy, Y/N/N."

"Alright, just stay here and I'll go look for some." Y/N gave me a small smile before pecking my forehead.

I nod and close my eyes while thinking about what Finneas told me.

'Billie, I'm not even lying when I say this... that girl is so into you. She's in love with you already. You're just being paranoid and insecure. Those feelings will go away eventually. I mean, this is your second relationship ever. Your first ever proper relationship. Y/N's a caring, loyal and kind girl. You've got lucky, bils.'

Well, he's right. Goddamn. If only I went to him before I fucked that bitch Denise. God, her pussy stank too! When Y/N finds out about this she'll feel terrible because I downgraded so much just to cheat on her, when she probably didn't even cheat on me!

Fuck, I really messed up.

~end of flashback~

"Billie!"

"Yes!" I shout back at a giggling Y/N.

"You alright? I, uh, kinda lost you for a few hot seconds."

Crap, "I'm sorry, love. I was just thinking... uhm."

Y/N stops smiling and stares at me while sitting up, her legs crossed .

"Baby, what's wrong?"

Y/N tilted her head at me with a concerned look.

"I'm just nervous that's all-- hey! You know what? How about you stand up and look away while I set up a meal. It can be my surprise since we haven't had any surprises tonight."

"What?! Bitch, you surprised me with a picnic, at night, on a goddamn hill to stargaze. You know I hate going out to restaurants because it feels too formal. You really tried your hardest tonight and I'm grateful."