mommy🥵

relationship with girl (blair) : girlfriend

age: both 18/19 (but their parents let them drink sometimes)

mommy kink, spanking kink (I'm not really into mommy)

bruh that's a lie rn - 06/10/21

month later that's still a lie - 24/11/21

your pov

"Come on, blair you've been playing with your spider while on insta live.. let jasper go" i say getting annoyed, i had made her spaghetti with garlic bread.

"Yeah... i'll be off soon" i roll my eyes.

Blair is a YouTuber but is such a little submissive girl when you get to know her. All her friends know how submissive she is. Not going to lie, i think even her friends are submissive too. Not all of them.

"You keep saying that, stop disobeying me, B." i say as she looks at me through her purple LED lights.

She ignored me and kept playing with Jasper, her greenbottle blue 2 year old tarantula.

i crossed my arms, "Baby, your mom isn't here, Jackson's at dominique's house and you're speaking and playing with your spider instead of talking and eating dinner with your girlfriend?" i ask, she sighed and shrugged.

"Blair, please. Just get off live." i ask quietly, she had music on so people on her ig live couldn't really hear me .

"Alright, i have to go now... my gorgeous girl made us dinner tonight. It's spaghetti and i love italian food so—uh i'll be back later to answer questions and just spend time with you all— byeee!" she quietly shouts and ends it, she carefully put Jasper back and got up off the floor.

i was watching her with a glare, she walked towards me and stopped her music.

"So, what do you have to say?"

"...i'm sorry, " Blair apologizes.

i raise my eyebrows, "Hm, you're sorry what?"

"...i'm sorry, for not listening" she says playing with her hands.

"Yeah? Well, i don't accept it-"

"-No! Wait, mommy i'm sorry! Please i didn't mean to- Jasper was just --"

"-Shut up, you always use Jasper as an excuse, I don't care. You should've listened to me when I first asked you to get off live and come eat with me."

i grabbed Blair's wrist and dragged her to her couch "No Y/N I'm serious- pleaseeeee!" she says whining and trying to pull away from my tight grip.

"Are you? Are you serious? If you're serious you should've listened like a good girl, and if you're actually serious you would say the safe word."

I sat on the couch and made her bend over my knees. I hear her start crying.

"Pleaseee! Mommy, i'm sorry- i'm so sorry!" i shake my head and pulled down her sweatpants to reveal her ass with a red lacy thong.

i yank down her underwear and rub her ass cheeks gently "Please mommy i'll be a good -"

SLAP!

i bring my right hand down hard on her cheeks.

"Ow!" she yells out in pain.

"You did this to yourself. Be quiet, little one." she wriggled her ass around to try and get rid of the stinging feeling. Not giving her time to soothe the pain, i slap her ass again.