34+35 / PT.2 (a.g)

Oops just realized I messed up the numbers. So double update today.one now, one later

⚠️ smut

Later on that day...

Ariana is ignoring me. I finished her song though.

'Baby, you might need a seatbelt when I ride it
I'ma leave it open like a door, come inside it
Even though I'm wifey, you can hit it like a side chick
Don't need no side dick, no'

That part got me fucked up.

I was walking around the car park, looking for ariana. I give up and walk over to my white BMW 8 series Gran Coupe.

I was parked so I had to reverse out of my spot. Not gonna lie, I'm getting a bit tired. I might have a nice nap in the back.

I walk over to my car and unlock it. I get into the back seat and sit in the left seat.

I look down at my phone and send Ari a text.

🥰Wifey🥰

hey bby, I'm in my car having a nap.

If you need me, you know where I am

I luv youuuu xx

Once I sent that, I laid down in my car and rested my head on the seat.

I hear something move. So, I open my eyes and Ariana squeezing through the middle of the two front seats to get into the back.

"What the fuck? How did you get in here?"

I sit up in the middle seat.

"I only just unlocked my c-"

She leans forward, kissing me and then straddling my lap. I close my eyes and kiss her back while her hands go down to my sweatpants. I changed my pants an hour ago because the jeans were getting itchy.

She breaks our kiss for, like, one second and then kisses me again.

She yanked the front of my gray sweatpants and boxers down and exposed my dick. I pull away from the kiss and look down at my lap.

Ariana was now jerking me off, making me get a bit harder.

"What are you do-"

As soon as I looked back up at her, she connected our lips again in a heated make-out session.

I don't know why she's doing this but I will not stop her.

I groan as she lowered her clothed pussy down on my member.

She pulls away from our kiss and looks down.

Then, I felt her lowering her tight, wet pussy down on my dick.

She lets out a relieved moan and starts instantly bouncing up and down on my shaft.

I breathe heavily. I honestly forgot how good she feels inside.

"Fuck, baby. . . I-"

"Mm, shush."

Ari moans out, she wrapped her arms around my neck and digs her head into the crook of my neck as well.

She groaned loudly, her pussy pulsating on my dick as she continued to bounce up and down in my lap rapidly. I start sucking on her neck to get her off better as she rode me.

Makes me think about her song, saying I might need a seatbelt when she rides me.

"Ouh, shhhit! God, this dick is so good."

She groaned.

I place my hands under her bare thighs and hold her in place. I could feel and hear her heavily breathing in my ear.

I start thrusting up inside her.

Every time she breathed in, she gasped and every time she breathed out, she moaned.

"Shit-shit-shit-shit-shit!"

She lets out a string of loud curses and moans, releasing her warm, white cum on my dick. Leaving behind a white trail of her cum and a bit of my cum on my shaft every time I pulled out.

I was getting closer and closer to my orgasm.

"Can I cum in your pussy to show you what a little slut you are?"

Ariana moaned and got off my lap. Leaving me thrusting into nothing. I furrow my eyebrows and look at my dick, her warm cum dripping down it and pooling near my balls.

"Ari? Why didn't you let me finish?"

She pulls her panties up and fixes her hair before opening the door and stepping out. She was in a extremely large sweater with thigh-high high heels or whatever they're called.

My dick was pulsating and throbbing. I looked out my tinted window and saw her walking with a small limp, she was trying to cover it though.

I sigh and put my rock-hard, lubricated dick away in my boxers and sweatpants again.

I grab my phone and leave my car with my keys in my pocket. I shut the door behind me when I got out of my car. I ran after Ariana and saw her walking into the building.

"Ari! What the fuck, bro!"

I yell, now jogging over to her. She turns around. We were now in the building near the double doors that had tinted glass.

"What?"

She asked sassily, raising her eyebrows at me. She looked down at my erection that was failing to hide behind my sweatpants. It looked like a thick cylinder was shoved in my pants. It was creating a tent.

"You not gonna finish me off? That's a bit selfish to just fuck me and only you're able to cum, don't you think?"

I'm very serious about this. I was so close but she ruined my orgasm.

"Hmm, no. Don't you think it's a bit selfish telling my mom that I sucked your dick without consent so that you wouldn't get told off? You don't deserve to cum."

She turned back around and started waking away. I groan and push the doors to get out.

I'm going back home and finishing myself off then.

Who needs a girlfriend to get you off anyway? Hah, not me.

Yep, definitely not me.

❸ 𝚋𝚞t 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛, 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜.

<3 ymfp toodles