good little slut (b.e.)

mommy, thigh riding, pussy DEVOURING, fingering, praising, secret fucking, soft sex at some parts, multiple orgasms, top!billie

"I didn't think this would be what we were gonna do when you said come over." You mumble breathlessly as you lay there helpless.

Billies lips attack your neck with kisses and licks and light sucking all over. Her legs rest either side of your hips as she straddles your lap and holds you still with her hands on your chin and cheeks.

"You should have sent a text like... Come over, my parents aren't here winkey-face."

"Well, then I'd be lying, wouldn't I?" She replies.

"What if your brother comes in? Or your dad? Oh god, if your mom comes in I think I might kill myself before she can."

"Baby, shut up." Billie laughs and kisses you softly. "You don't need to worry. I can lock my door."

Once her door is locked, she comes back over and crawls to you on the bed, and starts kissing you and letting her hands run up and down your body slowly. She teases you by grazing her fingers over your inner thighs over the fabric.

Then she pulls your sweatpants down and drags her fingertips and nails over the skin of your thigh and inner thigh. You twitch and your legs shake away, shivering at her touch because she's so close to where you want her the most.

"I love the way your body reacts to me." She admits quietly, ghosting her lips over yours as she guides you to spread your legs further apart for her as she hovers over the top of you on her knees.

Her fingers slip under your underwear band and she runs her fingers in between the folds that she's working towards getting warm and wet, ready for her. She holds eye contact with you to watch for your reaction and check you're okay as she dips her finger inside of you barely, and then pulls it back out, dragging the slick arousal up to your clitoral hood.

"Oh god, Billie." you whimper quietly, your heart beating wildly. You hold her wrist in your hand as she smiles wide and stares down at you, her fingers slowly dragging around your pussy.

"I love how you get so horny for me so quickly. Makes me feel so good about myself."

"You turn me on so easily. I can't help it."

"Hmm," Billie rasps, "is that because you're a good little slut?"

You bite your bottom lip as your thighs try to close on her hands when her fingers rub the hood of your clit slowly, in tight circles.

"Did that turn you on?" she asks due to the reaction she received when she called you that.

"Yeah," you whisper, leaning up to kiss her lips. You do this mostly to wipe the smile off her lips.

She rubs your clit in slow circles, working you up. A sexy grin spreads across her lips when you moan into the kiss involuntarily. You pull away from the kiss but your lips ghost against hers still.

"Sit back, baby. Be a good slut for mommy, can you do that?"

"m—" you look into her eyes, growing hotter, "mommy?" you whisper and stare at her kind of shocked.

"Yeah, come on baby. Lay back for me, let mommy please you." Billie grins almost evilly. You feel yourself get hotter and wetter and just, fuck.

You stare at her dumbfounded at the new kink, and lay down for her since the confidence and dominant energy she was radiating was too intimidating to disobey.

"good girl."

what the fuck? actual butterflies.

"You gonna be good for mommy and stay quiet as you get your pussy devoured?"