babygirl a bit insane (b.e.) PT.2

Billie's POV

"baby, relax. Everything will be fine. We won't get found..." I tried to reassure Y/N.

"I'm so scared, billie. You just killed someone and-"

"-what?? I killed someone? Mamas, hehe, are you alright? Did you drink tonight?"

Y/N's POV

what?

"I didn't kill anyone, did I? Nothing happened. We went for a date, in the fields just 5 minutes away from my house after I picked you up. Your mom was asleep. I picked you up and took you to a late night picnic to be alone with you so we could make a promise to each other... you know? Since we aren't out to the public yet."

Billie rants, i nod slowly.

"Your mom's asleep so she didn't hear or see you leave with me, right?"

I stay silent and stare at billie with a frown.

"Right?!" She shouts, driving past the field she was talking about just then.

"Y-yes..." I see what she was doing now. She was making a story up. We would both have to remember it so we wouldn't be suspicious.

"Poppet is your Bestfriend. You don't know shit about her and her friends jumping you tomorrow. You were gonna go round to her house at 2 PM, hang out with her. But then you will see the cop cars and crime scene tape." Billie explains calmly this time.

"Mhm." I gulp my nerves down.

"I've got your promise ring right here –" Billie's right hand moves to grab a small box from her sweatpants pockets. "Put it on, baby... if they ask what our promise was to each other. We'll say, 'she promised to be loyal to me, to tell me the truth and be honest till the day she dies.' All right??"

Billie tried to confirm it with me, "yes."

"Okay, what promise did Billie O'Connell make to you?" Billie questioned, glancing at me before looking back at the road.

"She-she, uh, promised to be loyal to me, to tell me the truth and that she'll be honest until the day she dies..." I copy what she said, "okay! Good, now let's act normal. But, when they take you into a room separately, you try your best to act clueless about the fact she was gonna jump you. Only if they mention her jumping you tomorro, all clear??"

"All clear..."

"Okay, good. Hopefully, if Ive planned this all out right... the person who finds her should call the police, admit that they were gonna jump you and then the police tell you during your interrogation."

Billie mutters to herself, turning the volume of her playlist up.

"Billie...?"

I didn't wanna ask her this because I'm scared for her response and answer. "Yeah?" Billie replied, slowing down as we can to a red light. I started to recognize the streets. We were gettin closer to Maggie's house.

"Have you, uhm... killed anyone before this??" I question quietly, covering my mouth incase someone can lip read. I don't know! I'm just super fucking paranoid right now.

"I-- uh, well... yes. -- BUT!! It was that guy who tried to... you know, have sex with you without your consent. I'm just protecting you... I don't want you to be scared of me though."

I sigh and rub my face, "I guess you could say that babygirl a bit insane, huh?"

"Shut up, Billie. Oh my god!!" I groan, "woah, calm down. I know how serious this is and could be. But, baby, as long as we stick to our story we'll be absolutely fine. I swear, mamas. I love you. And, from now on I won't kill anyone ever again... I'll just beat them till they're half dead."

"I guess that's better... but I guess if someone tried to rape you then I would go crazy as well. Lets just forget this ever happened. I won't snitch on you, I will stick with you and we won't get caught... we won't get caught, we won't get caught-"

"Yep, we won't get caught because we didn't do noth'n, ight?"

"We need to be normal..." I told myself, trying to act like we did just come from a date.

"Babygirl, I'm normal... you're not. And that promise ring... it's true. I obviously didn't plan to give it you tonight because you found me... doing that..."

Billie tells me, I nod with her.

"I do promise to be loyal to you and to be honest with you and to trust you."

Billie starts driving again after the light turns green, we were like 2 minutes away from her mom's house. "When we get into my moms house, i want you to act super happy... I mean, are you happy?"

Billie asked me, what the fuck do I say to that? She just killed someone. "I-I'm just shocked, Bils. This is-- I can't believed what's happened in the space of 40 minutes..."

Billie sighed, moving her right hand to rub my thigh. This makes me think back to when we're fucking and she chokes me... she could literally kill me right then and there... because that's how she just killed a bitch... like, I don't know if I'm into choking anymore...

Actually, I think it makes me enjoy choking even more.

It's kinda scary to let Billie have my life on her hands but I trust her. I know she wouldn't kill me... mental note: don't break Billie's heart.

👁 👄 👁 the second book to hit 100k reads

👁 👄 👁 the second book to hit 100k reads.  I say second because wattpad delted my first one smh.

But thank you so much, and 300 hundred followers. This is crazy man. I remember getting 50 followers and I was so happy because people actually enjoyed my books or whatever

but yeah, thank you.

<3 ymfp toodles