College Roommate PT.2 (b.e.)

Billie ignored Y/N completely.

Never acknowledged her and Y/N noticed that Billie had been bringing more people home than usual.

Sometimes, Billie would have someone in her bed in the day then later on in the night.

She felt like she was stepping on eggshells whenever she was around Billie. Billie has been acting extremely hostile towards her and didn't even acknowledge her. She treated Y/N like she didn't even exist.

Y/N didn't really like this because she found that Billie was actually an alright person. She was funny at times when she wasn't about to rip Y/N's head off.

Y/N also noticed Billie hadn't been seeming. . . alright lately. Basically, Y/N had suspected that Billie wasn't sober half the time she saw her.

It made her worry about her. Because, unlike Billie, Y/N actually cares.

So, when Billie came into their shared apartment with her hands shaking, pupils dilated, nose runny and breathing shallow, she got out of bed to make sure she was okay.

"Billie, what the fuck? What happened? What are you on?"

Billie groaned and leaned against the wall while closing her eyes as Y/N held her face and examined her.

"Billie, I'm fucking serious. What have you took? What pills are you on?" Y/N asked clearly and Billie opened her eyes.

"Just some blow," she shrugged. Billie's nose starts to bleed. From her left nostril again.

"Your nose is bleeding. You're drunk as shit too." Y/N states as she guides Billie over to her bathroom in her room.

"Yeah..." Billie whispers as she sits on the stall Y/N brought into the bathroom from her room.

"How much did you drink?" She asks as she turns the bathroom light on and Billie shrugs.

"Some shots of vodka and... and—uh, some random cocktails I've never tried before—oh! I tried bourbon. You know? Like Damon and Stefan?" Billie was being very talkative but Y/N didn't mind.

Actually, Y/N was surprised she didn't stumble in with some person she was gonna fuck.

"How many lines of cocaine did you do?" Y/N asked as she tended to Billie's bleeding nose.

"Three," Billie responded with a scoff. "Was gonna have more but-but Lara stopped me. Party-pooper," Billie sighed and closed her eyes while Y/N dabbed the blood still leaking from her nose.

"Lara from the other night?" Y/N asked softly, her left hand softly holding Billie's jaw in place.

"Mm," she responds and sighs.

"How many do you usually do?" She asks the blue-haired girl.

"Seven to ten. Maybe more. Depends who I'm with." She spills and Y/N nods at the information.

"I thought you were gonna bring somebody in with you." Y/N edges Billie on to keep talking. She's actually enjoying her company.

"Mm-mm. I don't wanna." Billie huffs, shaking her head and opens her eyes, Y/N almost loses her breath at how beautiful they looked tonight.

"I... am sorry. You don't have to help me." Billie attempts to pull away from the girl but Y/N stays there and pulls Billie back towards her.

She changed the tissue and threw the other one in the toilet.

"No, Billie, it's fine. I want to help you. It wouldn't be right of me if I left you to go to bed with a bleeding nose when you're piss-faced... and high off whatever you've taken." Y/N tells Billie as she continues dabbing her nose.