snapchats (b.e.)

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

(idk leave me alone)

I roll my eyes at my girlfriend. I was on the stage, talking to Finneas about how they're gonna do this concert and what order the songs are gonna be in. And, of course billie was horny. When is this bitch not? When she's emotional? Nah, because she'll cry as I give her head to make her feel better.

". . . And then we'll end it with hostage. billie wants to give the fans a sentimental ending, since this might be her last concert because of this 'corona' thing."

I nod and agree, "hey, uh, I'm gonna go talk with Billie. It's a. . . Private talk. Can you all give some privacy for 10 minutes?"

I ask Billie's brother.

Finneas furrows his eyebrows and nods, "are you two okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, no, we're fine. I just need to talk to her about some things"

"Oh, okay. Sure, I'll knock on the door when it's time for her to perform." Fin gave me a small smile before walking over to the drummer.

I bite my lip and start walking down the stairs that lead to the backstage.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I look up into Billie's eyes, gagging as she gently thrusted her dick into the back of my throat. Maggie left 8 minutes ago or something. I told her I wanted to speak to Billie. Just like I told Finneas. But now, billie and I was laying down on the couch, my face between her legs.

"God, baby. . ."

I was literally crying from how deep she was in my throat. She is 8 and a half inches. Pretty big. Not the average size. Cocks are normally 5-6 inches, like what? The seems so small. Probably because I'm used to this huge thing. 8 inches in length and. . . Very thick.

Small and quiet moans came from her lips as she gripped my hair in her hand tightly.

Her eyes gazing deeply into mine with her extremely hooded eyes. She looks high in a way.