What in the Degrade-tation? (b.e.)

Get the title? cuz it's like, what in the tarnation, but it like... hints to the chapter?

ik i'm smart, you don't have to remind me 🤭

strap-on, praising&degrading , mommy, vibrator torture, rough,

"You are so pathetic, baby."

Her responses had been reduced down to whimpers only. Her hair is sprawled out across the pillows on her bed, her wrists pinned by an invisible force to the bed. It's almost like she invites you to pin her down and rail her.

"haven't even put it in yet." You smile and laugh to yourself, watching her legs shake and her body squirm with pleasure as the vibrator stimulates her clit so good.

"I need..." she whimpers.

"Hm?"

"I need you, mommy. Need you in me. So bad."

You finally end her suffering and push the strap inside of her. Today she was feeling frisky, wanted to try a bigger strap. 7 inches in fact. Normally she says the 6.5 inch fills her perfectly but she wanted to feel so full of you that she can't move.

"Oh my god..." she breathes out and moans softly, looking down at the dildo entering her and disappearing inside.

"Okay?" you ask, pushing in even more and not stopping until it's all the way in.

"Oh my god... fuck..." she breathes out.

"Baby?" Billie ignores you.

"Baby, is it too much?" you repeat, concerned for her.

"So good.... Oh my... so full. Fuck, don't move yet. Don't—" she pants and takes in a deep breath of air as she arches her back off the bed and furrows her eyebrows.

You take the vibrator off of her clit and she releases the breath.

"Do you want me to move yet, darling?"

"mhm."

The sight puts you in such a trance. You lower the vibrator back on her clit and start thrusting inside of her carefully. Each stroke you give her, she takes so fucking well. Her pussy swallows and sucks you in, not wanting you to leave her empty. Each time you push in, you push all the way in—wanting to give her every single centimetre.

"so good, mommy."

"fucking slut. letting me have you like this again? such a slut for letting me fuck you with 7 inches, and you're just swallowing every single inch up."

"yes, baby, yes—"

She moans and whimpers with each thrust as you speed up gradually.

"you don't even struggle to take this. this is easy, your pussy is so fucking filthy it loves to take it."

she nods and moans, moving her hands to grab onto your forearms and she can't catch her breath. her tits bounce with your thrusts and you just watch her body's natural reaction to everything you give her.

"nobody knows how much of a dirty bitch you are, hm?" you ask, using your free hand to grip her jaw and cheeks, "nobody but me, right?"

"uh huh, mommy." she whines and looks into your eyes submissively.

your hips begin to ache but you know you've got to push through. the end result will be so worth it.

just to see how desperate she is, you pull out completely and watch her pussy pulsate around nothing, clenching onto nothing in hopes of sucking you back in.

"look at you, trying so hard to keep me inside."

Billie moans and looks down. "please, mommy, please. i need you so bad."

"really?" you ask, "tell me how bad you need me."

"oh god, mommy i— i need you in me so bad, fuck. if i cant have you in me i think i'm gonna fucking die. oh my god, mommy please. i'm so serious—i'm so horny, please." Billie whines, her hips thrusting up subconsciously to chase her orgasm when you remove the vibrator.

"pathetic." you mumble, bringing your hand up to her neck to squeeze it in a dominance-asserting way.

"oh my god," she whines and closes her eyes, her legs flailing around as she desperately tries to make herself cum without her hands since you just push them away.

"Y/N, baby... mommy, i... oh my fucking lord, mommy, i need you so bad."

your heart pounds as you listen to her beg. she's never begged so badly before.

"i love when you're a whore like this. love hearing your begging in that slutty whiny voice you do."

this was in my drafts for like YEARS bro. enjoy ?
i don't like it GRRRR

GOD IM SO ACTIVE WOW
you guys enjoying my active-ness? 😏

<3 ymfp toodles