Dating the wrong sibling👀 (b.e.)

Summary: you have a twin sister called y/ts/n, (yourtwinsistername). You're identical twins, which obviously means you both look like the same person. And one way to tell the difference between you two is the personalities.... and what's down there. If you get what I mean. If you don't, because you're a bit slow, I mean you have a big penis. You were born differently from your sister. You were the 'bad, naughty, always-in-trouble' type of sister. The bad version of y/ts/n . But what happens when Billie gets a bit horny and you take advantage of the fact she doesn't know it's actually you, Y/N. She realizes something important.

(Make your twin sisters's name up)

Sorry if it says 'you' in some places, I wrote this at different times of the past few days and forgot what kind of POV I was doing

Your POV

I was typing a message out to one of my friends about how they need to start getting me drinks when they go to the store and get some chocolate.

"Baby?" I look up and see billie, I raise and eyebrow. "Me?" I ask confused. Billie giggles before sitting next to me on the couch and kissing my neck gently. "Y/TS/N, I know you're on your period and all, but... I can't help but be so fucking horny while looking at you." I bite my bottom lip. She thinks I'm my ugly ass sister- wait no I mean sexy ass sister. She copied my looks, like what a bitch. I'm sexier even though we look the same.

I raise my eyes brows and scoff at Billie, acting like I'm Y/TS/N. Fuck, what would that idiot say in this situation.

Imma say something I heard my sister tell Billie before. "Well, babygirl, how about we sort out those problems, hm? You know? Make you cum and shake?" Okay the first line my sister did in fact say but I made the rest up.

"Oh fuck, baby. I love when you speak so dirty." I feel myself twitch in my pants at my sisters girlfriends words.

"Mhm? Tell me how much you love it. Tell daddy how much you love when I talk to you like you're a little slut."

Billie widens her eyes. "Woah.. uhm, you've never went that dirty. Fuck, I'm so wet, baby. I like this new dirty talking," she bit her lip and straddled my lap.

"What if I use a dildo.. huh? Babygirl, would you like daddy to fuck you with her dick?" Billie instantly nods her head yes. "Fuck me, Y/TS/N! What has gotten into you? Dildos? We've never gotten this kinky and freaky." Oof.

No dick? "You never been fucked with a dick before, hmm?" I ask teasingly, she shakes her head. "No, daddy. Be my first. Fuck me with that dick of yours. Where is it?" "In my pants. I knew you were horny and I came up with a little plan to fuck you with the fake dick."

My eyes moved from Billie's blue eyes down to her lips before looking back into her eyes. She smirked, "you gonna kiss me, or what, daddy?" She wraps her arms around my neck. I gently massage her hourglass shaped waist and hips before leaning in and ghosting our lips. She smiled slightly.

"Fuck, I'm so in love with you." I blushed at Billie words. Am I blushing? Like for real? Since when do I blush? Since Billie Eilish told you she loves you. I roll my eyes at my thoughts and Billie raised her eyebrows.

Fuck, excuse! "Don't tell me how much you love me, mami, show daddy how much you love her." she smirked. "Shit, were getting kinkier everyday aren't we?"

This? Kinky? Oh she hasn't seen kinky yet. Damn, my sister is probably the most vanilla person in bed and terrible at head. Imma set myself a goal. Make billie cum at least 3-4 times.

"Mhmmm you're sexy, babygirl. You don't even have any idea about how kinky we're gonna get it on tonight." She smirked and bite her bottom lip. Her usual icy, gray eyes got darker and filled with more and more list as we sat there staring at each other's faces.