what a nipple twister 🤠 pt.3

your pov

"open your eyes, baby" i say to her.

beaux slowly opens her eyes, her gorgeous blue eyes looking at me . my face is a picture of ambivalence. i don't
think she likes that , as i see her searching my face for any indication of
pleasure.

"did that feel nice, princess?"

she nodded.

i say absolutely nothing else after. holding her gaze, i take my time to undo the one button that is left fastened
on my pants. i push them down stepping out of them. my gaze never wavers, keeping intense eye contact with her.

"sit...on the bed with your feet together and your hands behind your back."
she  does as i instructed her . then, i note her chin slightly protruding. my baby is so proud of herself. I smile slightly and shake my head

i go to the bed side table and pull out 2 medium length pieces of rope. it's specially made by a man i found on the internet, I thought it was sketchy at first in case he wanted to meet up and do something or kidnap me. The rope is soft and strong at the same time so it gets the job done. it reduces the intensity of the rope burn and marks left behind, which i think my babygirl is a little disappointed in sometimes. she always wears her marks with pride, showing off how good she is and how much she loves to be dominated .

  i move behind her on the bed and begin looping the rope around her wrists. i take note in my head of the change in skin color and ease the pressure a little. moving back to stand in front of her i tell her to lay back on the bed and raise her feet, leaving them together.

her eyes close slightly a little perturbed and nervous. i think she was hoping i would get on my knees for her and devour her but she hasn't earned the yet.

beaux lays back and raises her feet. i loop the rope three times around each
ankle and then three times around both feet. again i look carefully at her
feet for the blood flow.

"sit back up." i tell her, my voice emotionless. she struggles to sit up with her new constraints.

i stand in front of her, my hand running through her hair. the head of my
dick pressed lightly against her mouth. im testing her discipline, im testing her patience. To see if she is daring to open her mouth and take me in her mouth.

she opens her mouth slightly as i press a little firmer with the dildo against her plump lips . i carelessly yank the on the
hair in my hand. a small yelp escapes from her mouth.

"i wouldn't, if i were you." my voice low and threatening, making her eyes flutter and stare at me with  a look of curiosity. She loves being a bit challenging at times, it amused me.

"w-why not?" ahe counters.

pressing my lips against her check, i lowly whisper in her ear, "because i know how bad you want me to fill you up.  you're desperate to feel it deep inside of your tight, soaking, little, pink pussy. you fucking dare to open your mouth without permission and you won't feel that tonight, bitch." i move away from her face, staring at her cheek for a moment.

SLAP! my palm meets her right cheek forcefully. her face moves to my left from the force of my slap , and she bites her lip

"i didn't give you fucking permission to speak!"

beaux whimpered and bit on her lower lip. my red hand imprint slowly showing
itself like a polaroid photo or something .

i lift the dildo up and move the strap away from my pussy.

"lick me, baby." i tell her, my other hand on her head, gently pulling her in to
me.

she  looks up at me and then at my heat , she subconsciously licks her lips.