"It'd be a shame to have no pudding" (b.e.)

SMUT

Billie's POV

"Bubba, i reallly need to go." I whine, pulling myself away from Y/N.

She had just woken up before I was leaving and I was just about to leave to go to finneas.

"Whyyy?" She whined back, "Don't leave me, babyyy. Cuddle with me," Y/N gripped onto my t-shirt. "Y/N/N, bubs, I reallllyy need to go home. Finneas needs me." I smile gently as i leant down and kissed her lips.

Y/N's POV

Billie leant down and kissed me. So, I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her down with me so she was on top of me. I purposely moan into the kiss to try and convince her to stay.

I don't wanna pull away incase she started saying she needed to go. Her tongue entered my mouth and I pulled away slightly for some air before going straight back onto with our making out.

I flipped us over and straddled her waist, placing my hands on her cheeks.

Billie's hands grab onto my hips as she helps me rock against her stomach. She pulls away, gasping while looking down at me grinding into her body.

"Baby--" I lean back down and kiss her eagerly, stuffing my tongue into her mouth and feeling it collide with hers.

I felt her hands move to my ass, rocking me quicker.

"Fuck..." I pull away with my lip between my teeth as I sit up on her stomach. I look up and let my mouth hang open. Both of us were panting, if this was gonna keep her here then I will gladly fuck.

"Y/N, I've really gotta--" i look back down at Billie and connect our lips again. Like shut the fuck up bitch.

Billie moaned, pushing my thighs so I was straddling one of her clothed thighs instead.

"I'm so wet for you... it would be a shame if you went home without some pudding... right?" I try to seduce her.

Billie's eyes were a darker shade of blue. Her aquaphor? smudged. her breathing? irregular. her shirt? a mess. Hotel? Trivago

(lmaoo I'm so sorry guys you know I can't resist 💀)

"You're right, mamas. It'd be a shame to have no pudding." Billie placed her hands on my face, staring at me.

We just stay there, staring at each other. Billie's eyes moved down towards my lips and then flickered back up to my lips.

Billie slowly took my (her) hoodie off with my help. It was still silent, eye contact was ongoing and it never broke. Only when I took her hoodie off of my body.

My eyes traveled to Billie's lips without me wanting them to. They looked so kissable. So plump. Pink and swollen from our previous make out.

I looked back into her eyes, the candle light from the right side of the room shining on her skin and in her eyes.

"Kiss me already." Billie grumbled out, i smirk and bit my bottom lip. "Make me."

I tease her. And-- okay, I know she would do something about it... but not PULL MY HAIR!! Girl, my hair was looking pretty good due to the fact we just had one hella steamy make out before she did that.

I hum as my lips collide with hers, instantly kissing back.

"Ride my face." She shortly orders as she pulled my head away by yanking my hair. I nod and feel her hands let go of my hair which made me sigh.

I realized Billie was touching my boob with one hand as the other was shoved into her pants.

I help her try to take her pants off (because that's what I thought she was doing) while she kept staring into my eyes with the sexiest look ive ever seen on her face. "Take your pants off while I sort something out," she demanded. Her hand was still down her pants but she looked like she was struggling.

I move to get off of her waist. I pull all my remaining clothes off but leave my shirt on.

Billie's sat up on her knees and touched herself a bit before pulling her hand out of her pants and slowly moving her wet, slippery fingers towards me. I look away from her eyes and down to her fingers that were approaching my mouth.

It was only her index and middle finger. "Suck my fingers, baby. Taste how wet you made me." I look back into Billie's dark blue eyes and take her fingers in my mouth.

Sucking gently on her finger, i moan at the taste that covered them.

"That's how much you turn me on..." she whispered into my ear before removing her fingers from my mouth.

I swallowed the wetness from her fingers and watched as she laid down. "Sit on my face."

I did as I was told and slowly lowered myself onto her face. Her hands were wrapped around my bare thighs and her eyes were shut.

Billie's tongue darted out and upwards, instantly making me moan form the unexpected movement.

"Just sit on my face." She sounded a bit annoyed, so I did as I was told and say down fully on her face.

I closed my eyes and let my mouth fall open as Billie lapped her tongue on and around my pussy. I sucked in a breath when I felt her teeth graze my clit.

Billie still had her long ass acrylics on, but it was super hot to see her hands wrapped around my thighs as she pulled at them to try and spread my legs wider.

"Billie! IM HERE!"

We hear Finneas yell as he walks into my parent's house.

I groan as Billie carefully pushes me off of her face and stands up, licking her lips.

"I'm tryna eat, Finneas!!" She yells back, stay silent and stop to try and hear him.

"I'll be back, princess. Touch yourself, just stay wet for me."

Billie leaned in and kissed me before winking at me with a sexy smirk. She stood up and walked out of my room. "GET THE FUCK OUT IM EATINGGGG!!" I hear Billie yell as soon as she gets down there. I smile to myself and shake my head.

<3 ymfp toodles