Things get heated with Tango dance teacher (b.e.)

Y/N's POV

"Good afternoon, everyone! I hope you are all doing well and are ready to continue the choreography we did yesterday." Billie announces, smiling at a few students.

"Please get together with the same partners you had last time. If you're partner is not here, please tell me and I will sort something out for you. For the rest of you with partners, please just warm up, get yourselves ready to perform." I found myself staring at my dance teacher's cleavage.

"Miss, I don't have a partner," one of the boys called out his hands rubbing nervously. "Uhm, she told me she'd be in but she must've took a rain check or something... who should I partner with?"

I listened in on their conversation.

"Oh, Claribel was your partner, right? Yeah, thought so. Uhh, I'll pair you with... her. The girl in the back, who's just not coming in late— glad you could join us!" Billie smiled charmingly at the girl.

God, look at her smile... how did she... how does she even have perfectly straight, white teeth?

"Hey, you're my partner from last time, right?" A boy walked up to me and smiled.

"Yeah, Henry?" I ask, trying to confirm his name.

Honestly, I've forgot it.

"Correct, and you're Y/N. I'm glad I had you as my partner and not some random girl or dude who's only here to see Ms.O'Connell dance."

Well, I'm definitely here for both dancing and staring at her.

She doesn't have a problem with us knowing her name, she just had to be called by Ms.O'Connell because she'd get told off. Something about teaching us to respect our elders or some bullshit.

"Okay! Pay attention, get in position and gimme a second to put the music on. In the meantime, get you and your partner ready. If you can't remember what we learned last time, it's fine. Just copy other people."

Ms.O'Connell scrolls through her phone as she plugs it in to the speakers.

"I'm starting the music now, three, two, one— here we go."

Billie calls out and clears her throat. Henry placed his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and waist.

"Arms around your partners shoulders, guys!" She reminds some of them, walking around and judging us.

"Head high too.... 5, 6, 7, 8 and—" Billie claps her hands to get us on beat.

A few seconds later she shouts a, 'And turn!'. Henry glances over his shoulder, then looks back at me. He looks down and synchronizes our feet.

Time skip 2 hours because I don't know how a Tango dance lesson goes.

"Okay! That's all for now! Most of you danced lovely, some of you still have room for improvement. You can get ready to go and this time please don't forget your drinks! Same day, same time next week, everybody. Have a nice week, everyone! Stay safe!" Ms.O'Connell shouts to us as we all separated from your partners.

She's so hot. Like, wow. And the fact she's not even that much older than me.

I bite my lip as I tear my eyes away from her legs. Whilst I'm making my way over to my stuff, Henry calls after me.

"Nice dancing, Y/N. Maybe you'd wanna get a drink sometime? Or, I don't know—"

"I... Henry, I'm sure you're a sweet guy and all, but I'm gay. Like, fully gay. Sorry..." I apologize as his cheeks slightly turn red. He rubs the back of his head and chuckles.