Good Pet. (B.E.)

Mommy kink, name-calling kink, smut, tit-sucking, body worship, sub!reader, dom!billie, sadist!billie, kinky in general, praise kink, degrading kink, "little one.".

ngl kinda inspired by lady d and the way she acts. 🤭🤭😳🥵 mommy—

NO CUZ HER DAUGHTERS— 🫢

RAIL ME BELA! PLSSSS CASSANDRA, GIMME A CHANCE!! DANI I CAN MAKE YOU BELIEV IN LOVE I SWEAr!! 🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️

fr i was playing re8 and IM NOT KIDDING
ITS BAD

NOT THE GAME—. ME

my heart was THUMPING it was skipping beats whenever they appeared and ahhh

fr got butterflies and i could barely speak like wtf? why? these fictional ass characters mane- 😵🤧😪

Billie hummed in delight as her fingers slid inside of you and pushed against your inner walls. You felt so natural and so tight around her.

"Such a good girl."

She husked in your ear, nipping your neck and collar bones. Whimpering, you sucked on her other fingers from her left hand while her right hand continued to fuck you.

You sat on your knees on your shared bed whilst she stood in front of you, tits popping out of her tight, black corset. She loved looking down at you like this. How submissive you looked. Kneeling, bending to her every will. Her every desire. Your eyebrows furrowed
in concentration, chasing your orgasm so eagerly, sweat dripping down your back and neck, tongue desperately rubbing over Billie's fingers, hips humping her hand.

"Is that nice, little one?" Billie brushed your wild hair back with her fingers after she yanked them from your mouth, getting caught in some tangles and knots.

"Mm, yes." You whine.

You reach your hand up to grab hers so you can suck on her fingers again.

Billie chuckled sexily as you bounced on her fingers. Your eyes stare into hers before you move to stare at her cleavage.

You moan around her fingers, looking so needy. Billie laughed, her voice husky, as she observed your face.

Reaching down with your right hand, you move to rub your clit in quick circles. Billie noticed you stopped bouncing up and down on her fingers and focused on rubbing your pussy to the sight of her titties.

Wow, tits

Was all your mind could think about and picture.

"So eager, hm? You like mommy's chest? Wanna suck them? Mark them to let others know that I'm yours?"

Billie pulled her fingers out your mouth as caressed your face as she continued to fuck you. She had a smirk on her face as she pushed closer to you.

"Ugh, yes! Want... Want to..."

Boobies, boobies, boobies, boobies—

You move to cup Billie's face. The orgasm you were chasing was finally here and it was overwhelming you with immense pleasure and relief. The pair of you stare into each other's eyes.

"Aw, so sweet, dear. Wanting to look at me while you orgasm and share one of your most vulnerable moments with me."

Billie smirked and stared into your eyes, bringing you closer to her as she gripped the back of your neck, pressing her forehead against yours and brushing her nose against yours.

"Mmm, that feels good, huh?" Billie spoke automatically, glancing down at the way you rubbed your clit to help you come down from the orgasm.

All you could do is moan and close your eyes, your vagina clenching around Billie's fingers in a rhythmic pattern.