wifey pt.3

BILLIE POV

i got out my car and headed in to the store. "hello welcome to charlie's vegan store" a deep voice says , i smiled at him . he had tanned skin with brown hair and hazel eyes . he was pretty hot but i was way too gay . "hi uh i did something bad and i need to apologize to my wife " he smiled "ah i'm married too.. " he says showing me his finger "oh how old are you" i ask "23" he replied , i smiled "i'm 26 i met my love when i was 16 and we started dating then ... anyway i need chocolate some teddy bear because she loves them maybe even - yes i might go get her jewelry after " i smiled at my plan .

he smiled "okay chocolate over there and some candy over there uhm teddy bear? back left aisle" he says pointing . i thanked him and bought loads of delicious vegan chocolate so we can hang and watch a movie later "thanks bye" i say walking out .

i put the stuff in the back of my car .

next stop ... jewelry store

YOUR POV

i sighed while watching the office season 4 again . i heard someone pull up and knew it was billie from the cars engine .

i scoffed and rolled my eyes , fuck i want chocolate... i huffed remembering we ate it all while watching titanic and crying to it .

"babygirl?" i hear billies voice call me from downstairs ."what does she want now?" i ask myself before snuggling deeper into the covers , "are you awake?" she asked opening the door . i stay still and don't answer . fake being asleep .

"baby?" she softly says , she sighs sadly before placing some flowers on the desk and a massive thing sat next to me . i almost flinched but remained "asleep" .

i heard her call someone on her phone

"hey finn... yeah no she's asleep , i've got her everything ... the movies? oh yeah they're downstairs on the tv stand . yeah i've got the chocolate the flowers and i decided to get her some ice"

ice? she thinks fucking ice will make this better? i rolled my eyes mentally

"no i don't want her to feel like i'm trying to buy her love , i just - no . finneas i love her so much bro you don't even understand ... what if she divorces me ? i-i can't deal with that , i'd probably kill myself if she left me - finneas.... she keeps me sane she keeps me in order she actually does . y/n plans all my meetings and writes the dates on the calendar and in her little diary . "

i heard the other line speak , "but she hates me now , i told you and everyone that i would never ever slap my wife - she's everything , i love her so much i can't tell you finneas ... i-i ... i-how? finneas.. she's asleep but how do i get her forgiveness? "

BILLIE POV

"you need to talk to her , okay? you need to prove you love her and make her breakfast in bed -"
"but i always make breakfast in bed . everyday every morning , i make her breakfast in bed even when i'm late to work "
"okay listen , do everything she says and don't get into arguments , tell her how stupid and fucked up you were to slap her . you need to show to her that you understand you fucked up . and stop crying , she loves you billie"
"i-i-i know! okay? i know she loves me b-but what if now she doesn't ? w-what if she t-thinks i'm terrible ? "
"billie , i'm sick of your paranoid shit. get your fucking head straight, she loves you . y/n loves you , so shut up and get into bed with her "
"....yeah....alright, love you"
"good night love ya too"

i sigh and hang up , i strip to just my underwear without my bra and pull the sheets up and get into the bed with her . i grab her clothes body and snuggle into "gnight, baby..i really love you" i kiss her hand and lay my head on her stomach .

next morning billie pov

i walk up slowly and my eyes flicker up to y/n , she was stroking my hair while keeping her eyes closed "...flower.." i whisper , she opens her eyes and looks at me . i frown "i'm really sorry... i don't know what i was thinking" i say sitting up a bit . i straddle her and dig my face into her neck .

she placed her hands on my hips and hugged me "i know, baby bil" she softly replied , i sighed into her neck . i felt my eyes sting and tear up as the familiar sting filled the back of my throat .

"i'm really really sorry, y/n" she rubbed my bare back slowly and soothingly "hey shhhh, it's okay, i'm okay" she says calmly, i whimper "n-no...i hurt you on purpose... i-i'm so so so sorry , angel" she breathed out and she pulled me away from her body "i love you billie, i love you dearly , babe... i'm not gonna divorce you because you made a mistake ... i'm not leaving you" i sob and kiss her .

she kissed me back slowly , small tears slowly fell from my eyes . she kissed me softer and pulled away with her hand playing with the baby hairs on the back of my neck . i looked into her eyes and lifted her head up , i placed gentle loving kisses on her soft neck .

"i...love you" i say directly into her ear , she shivered and kissed me passionately "i love you too" she says resting her forehead on mine .

i stared for ages into her y/e/c eyes, "i've got some stuff for you downstairs to gain your forgiveness ...as well as a date tonight " i say smiling , she smiled and grabbed my ass "how come no clothes and bra?" i shrugged "don't know" i mumble and watch as her hands come up to grip them , "can i open your presents later while we make love right now?"

i bit my lip and smiled "uh... you sure?-" " yeah i am , billie. fuck me slowly , passionately, lovingly..." she says before leaning in to capture my lips into the perfect kiss .

<3 ymfp toodles cowsheds