what a nipple twister 🤠

it was a friday morning, my girlfriend , beaux, sleeping next to me . she was cuddling me and i was small spoon . i watched her face closely as her nostrils flared slightly to breathe in and un-flare as she breathed out . i smiled and kissed her chin and turned my head back to face forward .

like i said, i was small spoon and she was holding me from behind me while we were laying in the fetus position. so when i turned my head to face her beautiful face , it hurt my neck . i shifted so i was hugging her.

i smiled, adoring her beauty . her light freckles , her small cute button nose , her plump pink lips, her dimples she gets when she smiles , her light brown shoulder un-even length hair . it was perfect. mostly, she was perfect .

her eyes slowly fluttered open to be met with mine "morning.." she smiled , "hi" she replied cutely , her perfectly shaded blue eyes staring into mine "so... why were you staring?" she asked , i kissed her chin and then leaned up to kiss her lips "because you're sexy.. and incredibly cute when you sleep" she blushed and kissed my forehead , i sighed . i slowly rub her back with my hand up her shirt "are your ankles okay?"

my body shifts away from hers, i look under the bed covers and see her scratching her ankles . i smirk "problem?" i question , she furrowed her brows , concentrating on soothing her ankles marks .

"yeah, they are really itchy and hurt from a few nights ago " i hum

"well, love, if you didn't disobey me so much, then i wouldn't have to restrain you." we joked about this sort of thing a lot , but we both knew she loved being tied up equally as much as i liked tying her up. beaux has told me , when we started dating, that she liked to show me how much she could take. how far i could take it before i reached her limit. i love how disciplined she was. and lastly how fucking submissive she could be if she listened and we were in the mood .

also, about her ankles: we were having sex a few nights ago and well.. she wasn't obeying me so i had to tie her down to the bed with some rope . it bruised for sure "you know, y/n/n.. i think the bruising has gone down"

beaux shivered, moaned almost and her eyes fluttered close as i scratched my nails over the tender, marked and bruised area.

2 hours later y/n is doing work on her computer in the living room on the couch .

"what are we doing tonight?" i asked her, my voice now lower with desire for her pussy to be on my mouth. i was getting bored of working .

my baby then opened her eyes to look at me. she was sitting next to me at the couch , sleeping . her pale chest rising and falling quickly.

"well.... we don't have any plans, babe." i licked my lips seductively , she watched them closely .

slowly, i slid my hand inside her white polo shirt, inside the cup of her bra, caressing her hard soft nipple. she let out a soft 'oh' as she looked at me with hooded light blue eyes. i stared
at her, pausing for a moment as my fingers slid back and forth over her
nipple.

"baby...i want you." i said without emotion in my voice . but looking at her with a lot of emotion , need , desperation, lust, love , and desire. "can i fuck you?" i ask softly

beaux was holding her breath. a quick rush of air came out of her mouth as she said "yes." breathlessly. i smile and move my hand from her nipples and slowly slide it down her arm to her wrist. holding her wrist, i twist her arm behind her back. i move her and forced her to straddle my leg. she wore gucci sweatpants to sleep in, very expensive fabric.