Trippin' (b.e.)

I'm a good girl so don't judge me for not getting drug effects or sum wrong. I don't do drugz 😚😚

Also, I'm back. Yes, yes I am here.

I just had sum shitty ass school to catch up with 🥸👩‍🦽💨

Mentions of drugs ⚠️

Billie's POV

"Baby, I reeeeally need to go." I told Y/N as i pecked her lips and stood up.

"Why? It's like 9 PM," she questioned, pouting at me. Fuck sake, I'm gonna miss her because I have to record all day tomorrow.

"Mamas, I reallly need to go. Just go back to sleep and I'll be back soon."

I slipped my large gray hoodie on. "You fucking better not be cheating!" She shouted as I walked out of her room. "I'm not, bubs! You're too cute, I love you!" I yell, quickly trotting down the stairs.

"Hey Billie." Y/N's mom, Y/M/N, greeted me. "Hey, sorry but I've gotta go home. My brother needs help with lyrics."

I falsely explained, she smiled and nodded. "Alright, stay safe, Billie."

She smiled at me while taking her glasses off.

I nod at her and walk out of their front door. I grabbed my car keys form my sweatpants' pockets.

I unlocked my car and got in the driver seat and started driving to my destination.

15 minutes later

Finally, I arrived at this dipshits house.

Once I parked my car, I got out and shut my door. I just wanna get this over with.

I look around before stuffing my hands into the pockets of my hoodie.

My hand lifted to knock on the door, and I waited.

"Comin'! "

Joshua's ugly ass face popped up, smoke coming from his mouth. "Shit, you came?? Never knew Billie Eilish did drugs. Thought you were joking when you hit me up."

I lick my lips and nod, "yup. Anyway, I only came for one thing. To get high."

He smirks at me and nods, "ight, come on then."

I stepped into his quite expensive house the smell of weed wafting in to my nostrils.

"Where you keep it all?" I ask, looking around and spotting a coffee table with white lines on it.

"Is that coke?" I ask as I walked over to it and sat on the leather sofa that was opposite it. Josh closed the door and walked over to me.

"Huh? Oh nah, that's K. I have some acid as well if you want?"

I bite my lip and grab the 100 dollar bill that was rolled up into the shape of a little straw.

"You going straight in?"

I ignore him and lean down, closing my left nostril and sticking the dollar bill up my nose a bit. I snort the first line up and pull away, looking up.

"Shit." He laughed as he patted my back.  I tap my nostril a bit and sniff a few times.

"You good, bro?" Ive known josh for like 5 minutes and he's kinda annoying.

I guess he'll change when we're high.

"Mhm, just hit the back of my throat. You said you had acid too, right?"