Getting Ready for Conflict

Mamoru: *Yawn* Great! We made it through the first day.....Wait a minute....

He was about to get up, but he felt a weight next to him, hugging him. That person, was Beatrice.

He simply smiled and said....

Mamoru: You must have been really lonely in that library....

He patted her head, he then tried to get up but....The only way to do that, is to wake her up....crap.

Mamoru:...I really don't want to wake her up, she looks absolutely adorable!

.........

.........

Mamoru: Damn it....

He had to get to his work, so he had to commit his biggest sin yet. Wake up Beako.

He nudged her a bit, and her eyes slowly started to open.

Mamoru: Hello? Good morning, Beako Onee-sama.

Beatrice:...Hm? Good morning, i suppo-

She then noticed something, she was lying right next to him as she was hugging him.

She quickly let go, and almost fell out of the bed.

Beatrice: Y-You! W-Why is Betty in the same bed as you?! Have you violated Betty when she was slee-

Mamoru: Um...Beako? This is my bed, if anything, you're the one who came into my bed.

Beatrice: S-Stop lying, in fact!

Mamoru: Just accept the fact you're lonely and then you can hug me all you want!

Beatrice: Betty doesn't need that!!

Mamoru: Really~? I guess you don't need any headpats then, right?

Beatrice: Wha?! Wait! Wait! Wait, i suppose!

Mamoru: Hmm~? I thought that you don't need stuff like hugs?

He smirked at her.

Beatrice: Uh-eh.....Betty will only tolarate headpats! Hugs aren't accepted, in fact.

Mamoru:....Uh...But, you were the one to hug me, right?

Beatrice: Betty would never hug someone like you out of her own will, i suppose.

Mamoru started talking in a dramatic voice.

Mamoru: *Gasp* No way....You....Don't care about me and treat me like trash? I'm gonna cry!!

Beatrice: A-ah! Wait, i suppose!! That's not what Betty meant! I do care a lot about you but-

But then she noticed it. He was once again smirking at her.

Mamoru: You care a lot about me, eh? Ah~ that makes me so happy, you're so cute, Beako!

Beatrice's face goes red like a tomato.

Beatrice: W-Well....O-Of course Betty i-is the cutest....

*Bang!*

Suddenly, a banging noice came from the room next door. Someone hit the wall between their rooms, and that person was.....

Subaru: People are trying to sleep here!! It's not time to work yet!! Save this adorable, cute stuff that i wish i could see for later!!

Mamoru: A-ah! Sorry, Father.....But it's already time to work.

Subaru: Ha! That's where you're wrong, kiddo! I still have my phone in this timeline, so i have an alarm for when i have to wake u-

While he was talking, his alarm in his phone started to ring.