Mamoru's Envy

Mamoru: You're dead....

Mamoru's words only caused Regulus to frown even more than before.

Regulus: Are you serious? Now that it's been proven that your efforts are futile, you resort to threatening my life? What makes you think that you have the right to decide anyone's fate in such a way? I don't intend to be rude or anything, but it really shows that you are her child.

Rem is somewhat interested in what the bishop is saying. She picked out two important things he said "chosen one" and "her child" Rem didn't really know what this meant, then again she shouldn't trust the words of a lying Sin Archbishop.

But finally, Lye Batenkaitos charged towards her, she threw he morningstar at him, but he started dodging it with ease.

Mamoru on the other hand barely registered the fact they started fighting, his full attention was on the bishop of Greed.

He looked down at where his left arm once was present, he raised his fist and hit what's left of the arm.

This caused a big pink heart to fly out, when it dissapeared, Mamoru didn't have a single injury on himself.

Regulus only seemed to roll his eyes at that.

Regulus: Great, just like that blond bitch.

Mamoru was slightly confused at who Regulus was talking about, but it didn't matter.

Instead, he used the Unseen Hands to grab Regulus and pin him to the ground.

If he couldn't harm him, then he clould atleast immobolize him.

Mamoru used all 20 of his Unseen hands to hold him down, at first it seemed to he working but....

But then Regulus simply got up, and the hands dissapeared like nothing, despite the fact that 20 hands were holding him down, which only one of them could destroy multiple trees.

Mamoru couldn't help but frown at the current turn of events, how did Jealous Switch not work?!

It shouldn't matter whether or not Regulus has somekind of magic barrier. He could tell that something was protecting Regulus from every attack he threw at him....But what?

What kind of Authority does he have, the only thing Mamoru knows is that he has Greed.

It made Mamoru think, he knew more about Authorities than most people, he knew that there was a general theme for most people.

For example, Lust users normally have an Authority that changes people's perception of them in some way.

Gluttony normally has to do something with fulfilling the user's desire, like hunger, could be literal or metaphorical.

And Greed has normally something to do with the heart.

Mamoru: (Assuming that it is something with the heart....What is it? I can't take it out with my Authority of Envy, and it's not like I can rip it out of him with Sloth....A knife obviously wouldn't work....Damn it! What do I do!?)

He would continue to think about this, but he heard Gluttony screaming something.

Lye: Thank you for this feast!

Lye came closer and closer to Rem, despite Rem's best efforts to hit Lye with her morningstar, it was futile.

He then felt...Wind moving next to him?

He looked back at Regulus who was smiling again....?

Then he heard Rem recoil, when he turned around, he saw her dropping her morningstar and falling to the ground unconcious.