Girl Who Lacks Sight

He glanced back to where Iris and Zuri were and they were already gone. Had he been staring at that person for that long? They probably didn't notice his absence due to him already being behind, but that was fine, he'll probably need some time alone with that Japanese highschooler over there.

Looking back at the girl, he walked closer and noticed something about her. What she was holding was not a cane, well, it was. But it wasn't just any normal cane.

It was a white cane, the kind that is used by blind people.

----------------------------------------------

Mamoru P.O.V

Is she blind, perhaps? If so, then she has some really bad luck being transported into a world where you really can't allow yourself to be weak.

Taking a closer look at her appearance, her hair is colored white, which seems fairly unnatural considering where she comes from. Her hair is short, but has pigtails on both sides of her head. Her eyes are bluish in color and her clothes are the same as those for a high schooler, but they seem to be a bit more distinct....

 Her eyes are bluish in color and her clothes are the same as those for a high schooler, but they seem to be a bit more distinct

She looks really panicked now...Well, if she is blind, then there is no way that she wouldn't be panicked. The area is fairly crowded and she's shaking a lot...

Carefully I walk up to her and begin making conversation with her, hopefully that'll put her mind at ease.

Mamoru: Hello? Are you alright?

She flinched heavily as she shakily took a step back, causing herself to almost fall to the ground, though she managed to catch herself before that happened.

Why did she react like that thou-

Oh my god, you fucking idiot Mamoru. Your voice is fucking terrifying, what were you thinking?!

As much as I hate to admit it, my voice, after I got stabbed in the throat by that shadow has become a lot less welcoming, and since she seems to be blind, it would be worse for her.

Mamoru: Wait! I...Uh, don't mean you any harm, this is just what I sound like.

She narrowed her eyes as she suspiciously stared at me.

Oh boy, this was going anywhere but well...

Whatever, I guess I'll need to wing it. Push comes to shove and I'll have to kidna- forcefully convince her to come with me...

Huh, no wonder she's looking at me so suspiciously. I am literally planning to kidnap her. Well, you know what they say...When you kidnap for the first time you get a pass...Or sonething like that.

*meanwhile*

Both Iris and Zuri sneezed at the exact same time as they halted to a standstil due to how sudden the sneeze was.