Mabeast Trip

Mamoru: This is the worst, worst of the worst. This day shall go down in history as the worst thing that has happened to mankind.

Zuri: Stop being so overdramatic and get in the carriage already.

Mamoru was currently on his knees infront of his Father as he held on to his legs like his life depended on it.

Subaru: It's not that bad, you'll only be gone for a week-

Mamoru: Only a week?! What if the Witchcult attacks?! What if you get a sudden fatal injury that I won't be present for?! What if you implode in the span of a millisecond?!

Subaru: I...Doubt you would be able to do anything to prevent the last one if i'm being honest...

For some context, Mamoru has decided to go on a week long trip around parts of Lugunica close to the Mathers Domain. It was going to be a Mabeast exclusive trip (plus Subaru and Beatrice.) Unfortunately though, it turns out that Subaru is already going on a short trip with Otto and Garfiel in the middle of Mamoru's own trip.

And this is how the current situation came to be. Mamoru depressed on the ground, Zuri looking more annoyed by the second and Iris being Iris.

Beatrice: Why not just reschedule this trip to another time? It would allow you to have your desired little trip, I suppose.

The Great Spirit would never admit it, but she also didn't want to see Mamoru leave just yet.

She was the only one that came along with Subaru to see the Mabeast trio off as most of the residents were currently busy with work or other stuff.

Mamoru: I would love to, but SOMEONE just had to be a prick and not allow us to reschedule!

As he said that, he very obviously pointed at Zuri who only rolled her eyes at the comment.

Zuri: I want to go around Lugunica, I've barely been away from my village, so this is a great chance for me to explore! I don't wanna wait any longer, isn't that right Iris?

They all turned to look at the white haired girl who wasn't even paying any attention to the conversation, instead she was completely zoned out as she stared at the sky with her mouth open.

Subaru:....Aaaaaaanyway, sorry about not being able to join you, but be sure to atleast have some fun while you're out there, alright?

With a loud groan Mamoru got up from the floor and entered the carriage as Zuri muttered something along the lines of "finally."

Before Zuri entered the carriage, she did make sure to grab Iris who was still looking at the sky, completely zoned out.

When her hand made contact with Iris's shoulder, the white haired idiot jumped slightly at the sudden contact, but before she could even complain about it she was dragged inside the carriage.

As the trio were getting everything ready inside the carriage, Subaru commented on somewhat important.

Subaru: Is...Is it safe for a Mabeast to be used like a earth dragon? Isn't that one particularly prideful too?

He pointed at the Guiltylaw that was currently the mode of transport for the carriage.

Beatrice: The obvious answer is no, but since this is Mamoru we are talking about then he'll be surely fine, I suppose.

.....

Subaru: What if a random driver sees them with the Guiltylaw?

.....

Beatrice: B-Betty is certain that Mamoru can handle it!

He had decided not to comment on her little stutter as Mamoru peaked his head out of the window and exclaimed...