Mamoru's Bad Plan

Mamoru P.O.V

My ears were filled with the pleasant sounds of Capella's screams of agony. Only for a few momentd though as those sounds were quickly replaced with the sound of Capella tearing through her own arm with her teeth.

She bit and tore through her arm like an animal that hadn't eaten anything in days and was on the brink of starving. Her body rolled around on the ground as she desperately ripped through her own arm in the hopes of losing this immense hunger she felt.

It was satisfying to watch, really.

I wasn't aware of how many crimes she or the other Sin Archbishops commited, but I'm sure that with how long she's been alive for, it would be harder to name a sin that she didn't commit rather than the ones that she did.

I couldn't help but feel amused as the "lovely lady" acted like a brain dead animal that couldn't do anything other than to eat and devour.

I closed my eyes and opened them again, the golden color disappearing and returning to it's former crimson red color.

Ah, the Eyes of Gluttony, what a lovely ability.

For the moment, Capella would be unable to fight. I did briefly consider trying to tear her apart now, since she might forget to heal herself if her mind is occupied by her immense hunger, but I scrapped that idea as I saw that her arm regenerated at the same time that she tried to devour it.

I turned away. I needed to check on dad, I wasn't sure if those guys could really take on those two weirdly strong culti-

*Swish!*

I quickly turned my head to the side as something flew right past my head and slammed into the walls of the City Hall.

Glancing back at that whore of a Archbishop, she had managed to force herself to stop canibalizing herself for a moment before her hunger became too much as she repeated the process of eating and regenerating all over again.

Mamoru:...The hell did you even throw at me?

My eyes gazed at the small hole in the wall of the City Hall that she had made and noticed a half-eaten arm stuck with blood pouring out.

I snickered a little. This bitch ripped off her own arm and threw it at me, didn't she?

Mamoru: Ripping off your own arm and throwing it at me? I'd call that fucking hardcore, but...

My gaze once again landed on the Sin Archbishop that was barely even paying attention on me due to her starving state.

Mamoru: You can choose to not feel pain thanks to your Authority, right? Like flicking a light switch.

An inhuman growl came from her blood covered mouth as she groaned in pain and spoke to herself.

Capella: Why! Why! Why! Why?!

She would have probably continued had she not stuffed her face with her own arm again as she bit her flesh off once again.

Mamoru: Why?

I tilted my head before realizing what she meant.

Mamoru: Ah, you're asking why you can't use your Authority to not feel that terrible hunger, yeah?

I snapped my fingers together with a grin on my face.

Mamoru: I'm not sorry to say, but my Authority of Gluttony isn't as simple as that. Your power allows you to manipulate your body in whatever way you want, but those eyes of mine go beyond that.