Elsa vs The Devils Son

Elsa: Calling me something like that, did no one teach you any manners?

Mamoru: *mutter* Well, i have been alive for only a few hours.

Elsa: Hm? Did you say something?

But Mamoru isn't bothered to talk with someone who doesn't realize their own sins, since the Authority of Pride won't work on her, he'll have to use the Authority of Sloth on her.

Before Elsa could even do anything, you used the unseen hands to grab her limbs and slam her into the ground.

Elsa: Ouch, that's an interesting ability you have there~

Mamoru: Compliments from garbage like you don't mean anything to me.

Mamoru then put his foot on the bounty hunters head and crushed it, with blood and brains spilling out.

Felt: W-wha.....

Emilia:......

Rom:......

........

Then, Mamoru ran towards Subaru in a childish way and said....

Mamoru: And and and? Did i do well Father?

It's a complete 180 from a killer to a child who wants praise from his parents.

Subaru:...U-uh w-well yea, but it's kind of.....WATCH OUT!!

Somehow, Elsa had completly recovered, her head and hair were unscratched. She tried attacking Mamoru from behind, but thanks to the fact that his unseen hands come from his back, he can easily smash Elsa into a wall.

Mamoru: *sigh* your not human are you?

Elsa: Hm? What gave you the idea that i'm not one?

Mamoru: Well last time i checked, humans don't live when their head gets crushed.

She continued to fight you, but she made sure to always be moving and to not always attack you, so that she doesn't get caught in your unseen hands again.

Subaru: H-hey...Mamoru? You've got this right?

Mamoru: Obviously, i'm not going to lose, especially not when Father is present.

Elsa: It's not smart to take your eyes off of your opponent.

Elsa was about to slash Mamoru's stomach, but he once again used the Authority of Sloth to block the attack.

Elsa: For a child, your quite incredible~

Mamoru: Like i said, i don't care about your compliments. It's like recieving a compliment from a bug.

Elsa tried to attack Subaru with her knives.

But then, Elsa got slamed into the wall by Mamoru's unseen hands.

Mamoru: Wow, you don't even follow your own advise of not taking your eyes off of your opponent. This time, i'll make sure you won't live another day.

But Mamoru wasn't holding her left arm since he couldn't see through the dust, so Elsa used a knive to cut the unseen hands on her body and charged at Mamoru.

But Mamoru managed to dodge it, since he has a part of Minerva's power.

Rom: So fast.....

Elsa: Oh? Apart from strange abilities, you're also very agile~

Mamoru: [Tsk, i wish i could be able to use either the Authority of Greed or Gluttony...]

Subaru: [And why can't you?]